Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rogue Traders -LOCAL AGAIN! (BBC)

How bad are the buisness around Bexley for customer service? Today the Rogue Traders was down my road filming to then go into the road next to mine for something to do with the programme. They was taking cuts off them jumping on to there motorbike, and the road they are using is Tyrell Avenue and you will see the sign when the program is aired. I do not know what company it is for but its going to be intresting to find out!

So that will be 2 Bexley Local places caught within the new series! I think.

Comments

• Must be someone who works for the bbc perhaps!......
    citing dodgy builders, car dealers, and assorted bodgers!....scammers, flyboys, and general no marks......
    hard to believe eh!......
  • I've heard it's someone who runs a dodgy football related message board and has been gleaning thousands of pounds annualy from unsuspecting members.
    They've tried contacting him at his home address several times but he's always down the pub.
  • Yes, I heard he's taking advance payments for badges in connection with the message board. He's very convincing so people pay up, then nothing!
  • they could do with making a spin off where they harrass some dodgy politicians and bankers to balance things up a bit
  • I just havnt been caught yet! I allways rip of the elderly, its easy money ;-)