Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fifa 10 - Charlton Line-up

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
To all fellow FIFA '10 players:

What Charlton Line-up do you use for FIFA 10?

We would all like to keep the FIFA line-up as close to the actual CAFC line-up every week, but it just doesnt work out that way in FIFA 10 if you want to win. Here is mine:

Starting : Elliot, RIchardson, S. Sodje, Youga, Basey, Reid, Semedo, Racon, Bailey, Burton, Mooney.
Bench: Llera, Solly, Spring, Wagstaff, Sam, Mckenzie, A. Sodje

Comments

• Mine is...

Elliot
    Richardson Dailly Sodje Youga
    Sam Bailey Reid
    Racon Shelvey
    Burton

Full of goals this team! Shelveys rating is up to 72 on Management Mode. Because if his age, his exp points shoot up pretty quickly.
  • i started up a managerial career and chose chester the other day as they were the worst ranked club and i wanted to start at the bottom, anyway picked two pre season friendlys against charlton and stockport.
    charlton lost 6-1 and looked dreadful (this on fifa 09 so they had todorov etc) and then chester lost to stockport 3-2. the charlton game was easy, the stockport game was much harder!!! so it seemed quite realistic ;-)
  • Im on xbox live but havnt received the updates including Mooney et al. How do you get that?

I play Mcleod on the original team- his pace destroys all
  • edited March 2010
    Played Millwall v Charlton last night on Legendary... was a cracker!

Millwall 3 (3) - Charlton 5 (1)

Harris 2
    Sodje 2
    Abdou
    Burton 2 and missed pen
    Craig s/o
    Llera

Hahaha we live in hope eh!
  • edited March 2010
    I had the following side vs Millwall yesterday I had a couple of injuries on Pro difficulty

elliot
    solly llera mambo youga
    sam shelvey racon puncheon
    dazzler
    Burton

subs
    randolph
    basey
    semedo
    wagstaff
    tuna
    beckford
    Bailey

won 7-2
    Burton 2
    dazzler 3
    beckford 1
    racon 1

Elliot og
    Alexander
  • stinking feesh - you get the xbox live updates by going to 'edit teams', 'team management', 'download latest squads'.
  • The Spine of my team is much the same but I dabbled into the realms of fantasy football and got Sol Campbell from Notts County (remember them??) and Lee Barnard from Southend, my Charlton team are now in the top 2 of League 1, the previous season without these additions my side were in the top 6 for 35 matches then fell away to 11th (a bit too close to the reality of 2007/08 for my liking!)
  • Elliot
    Richardson Sodje Llera Youga
    Sam Bailey Semedo Racon
    Burton Merty :)
  • [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]stinking feesh - you get the xbox live updates by going to 'edit teams', 'team management', 'download latest squads'.

Thanks, will do that.