Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO of FALCONWOOD,GLASSHALFEMPTY,OOHAAH,MORTSGENIUS

Who was the geezer who used to go with you when you sat behind me in the East Stand (Block b), he used to go out with one of the 2 birds that used to go to a lot of the matches how and away from about 92 onwards ? Does he still go aint seen him for about 10 years ? The bird was the one with curly hair.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Who was the geezer who used to go with you when you sat behind me in the East Stand (Block b), he used to go out with one of the 2 birds that used to go to a lot of the matches how and away from about 92 onwards ? Does he still go aint seen him for about 10 years ? The bird was the one with curly hair.

Do you miss him ? ;-)
  • deeply mate deeply you cheeky basket
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]deeply mate deeply you cheeky basket

Ha ha you charmer
  • PC Rob ?
  • who's pc rob didn't think he was a copper hanging round with them lot
  • PC? Could be Plaid Cymru.
  • edited March 2010
    young rob
  • PC Rob has just text me 3 times in the last 2 minutes.

Put it this way he's looking forward to Saturday.

Definately Charlton No-lifer's Top Boy.
  • That'll be him at the front
  • Sponsored links:

• not him he was a darked haired chap
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]That'll be him at the front[div id=Attachments_653375 aria-level=0 class=Attachments aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0 noWrap=false][ul aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0 compact=false][div aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0 noWrap=false]rave.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

ee'sssss are good eeeeeeee's are good e's ebenezer good
  • Dark haired chap is PC Rob, Steve.

After a few pints the guy up front will be him.....

You'll recognise Threadkiller too.

HE'S THE ONE QUIVERING IN AN EXEC BOX WITH OOOHAAAH. . . .
  • yeah you go hide in the away end while me and threadkiller are going thru the tunnel of death in the millwall end..... maybe not .... i wonder what happened to the blonde sort bald rob was seeing from charlton , lucy i think her name was ... any ideas falcon??
  • edited March 2010
    what happened to robjohn's slightly better looking brother johnrob?

i'm in a different one to oohaah
  • did johnrob travel from reading
  • OohAaah on Saturday:
  • was robjohn with us in the swan, at the 1st game back?
  • Yep, so was Threadkiller's brother?!
  • Saw robjohn in Sainsburys Crayford about a month ago. See him a few times about Charton on a matchday, he normally goes with his old man now-a-days.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah you go hide in the away end while me and threadkiller are going thru the tunnel of death in the millwall end..... maybe not .... i wonder what happened to the blonde sort bald rob was seeing from charlton , lucy i think her name was ... any ideas falcon??

yer that was her name i remember him being suicidal when they split up.
  • *cue 'Our Tune' music*
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]That'll be him at the front[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_653375 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]rave.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Are these MDMA casualties really CLifers or have I missed the joke?
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Who was the geezer who used to go with you when you sat behind me in the East Stand (Block b), he used to go out with one of the 2 birds that used to go to a lot of the matches how and away from about 92 onwards ? Does he still go aint seen him for about 10 years ? The bird was the one with curly hair.

And what was 'northstandsteve' doing sitting in the East stand?
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Who was the geezer who used to go with you when you sat behind me in the East Stand (Block b), he used to go out with one of the 2 birds that used to go to a lot of the matches how and away from about 92 onwards ? Does he still go aint seen him for about 10 years ? The bird was the one with curly hair.

And what was 'northstandsteve' doing sitting in the East block?

surely that was Eaststandsteve
  • Just plain fickle some people, eh unc?
  • Always thought there was something shifty about that nss..... He's been hiding his true identity. How long was you in the East Steve? Know wonder you so miserable ;-)
  • I'm sure I've played football with the one in the front of that picture. Maybe for the lifers ...Any ideas anyone?
  • the northstand was one tier and a shite view
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]the northstand was one tier and a shite view

how fooking dare you,

you aint proper charlton till the northstand with one tier and a shit view was the love of your life

NSS aint real Charlton fact :-)