Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

George Green R I P

George Green was a Year 10 Pupil at my son's school (St Olaves) who took his own life the night before last. The circumstances of his death and reasons why have yet to be formally clarified.

This really does bring it home just how vulnerable our kids can be.

R I P George

Facebook Link

Comments

• How terribly sad.

His parents must be devastated. As a father myself it doesn't bare thinking about.
  • Someone I used to hang about with killed himslef at around that age. Normal kid, bright lad, had a lot going for him. Went bowling with mates and won, then said "the champ must rest" and went home.

Next morning he was found by his sister having hanged himself. He had an INXS video playing at the time.

It's frightening to think what is going on in these kids lives that makes them feel this is the only way out and my heart goes out to the parents who have to pick up the pieces and also battle their own demons.

RIP George
  • That is absolutely tragic. Thoughts are with George's family.
    RIP.
  • R I P George
  • How terrible!

Thoughts are with his parents.

RIP
  • This really does hit home.
    Looking at the facebook tributes and photos of George show how unfair and though life can be.
    Poor fella.

Thoughts are with his parents and family.
    R.I.P George.
  • Another tragic death, what is happening out there? R.I.P George.
  • My son's best friend's Mother killed herself last week - no reason, no note, no nothing.

RIP George and my heart goes out to his parents, family and all of his little mates.
  • R.I.P. George.
  • Very sad, RIP