Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man Utd v AC Milan

Wayne Rooney looking unstoppable again!

Comments

• Wayne Rooney is immense, must be the best player in the world right now. Just hope he can do it for England as well, jury still out on that one.
  • He is bound to have an injury or at least a scare before the world cup. If he plays, England have a chance, without him we are left with Defoe and Heskey upfront.
  • I worry that he seems to be hitting his purple patch a bit early, we need him to be doing this in June!!
  • Now that was class.
  • he is absolute class, quality ball from Nani I might add
  • he is just in a league of his own lately!!! I am here at work late on me todd and watching this on itv player, printer chugging away in the background!! Cheers rooney you lightened up my overtime nicely!! Fricking scary here tho, peckham this time of night is scary!!
  • Park is very underrated as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: craigcafc[/cite]I worry that he seems to be hitting his purple patch a bit early, we need him to be doing this in June!!

[cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]He is bound to have an injury or at least a scare before the world cup.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. We all know that with England the same old shit keeps happening.
    I hope but don't expect.
  • He was in amazing form for Portugal euros.... and looks dynamite, hes older and more experienced now ....

definately worth a punt for golden boot I reckon..