Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The World Cup Trophy Tour 2010

Hows my Luck:
Just got an e-mail (8PM) telling me I've got 2 Tickets for Earls Court tomorrow:
Arrive 10:00. Register at Earls Court.
10-15:00. View the 3D Movie experience.
10-15:45. Have your photo taken with The Trophy.
Noon. Kid British perform Live.
14:00. K'Naan perform.
16:45. Wayne Rooney Q & A.
18:30. The Enemy perform Live.

An I can't go.
Got my biggest job of the year (so far) in Bloody Isleworth !!

Comments

• Options
    Anyone wanna go ?
  • Options
    Unfortunate you've picked two places that, although both in west London, aren't linked by the tube Mog. Otherwise you could have nipped out for lunch and had you're piccie taken. You're not doing the Sky building in Isleworth are you?
  • Options
    Nope,
    A pub called The Victoria near Twickeham.
  • Options
    O.K, Just asked as Junior works there. Sorry: can't help with tthe tickets.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    K'Naan is brilliant , by the way. Rapper from Somalia, but resident in Canada for a number of years.

His song Wavin' Flag is the official Coca Cola theme song for the world cup and is just one truly great piece of pop music...think you can find it on Spotify (there are two versions and the one you want is the Coca Cola Celebration Remix). it's worth going tomorrow just to see him perform: I've seen him a couple of times and he's fantastic...
  • Options
    Really wish I could! I hate this whole working for a living lark!
  • Options
    I'll have it
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I'll have it

You can't work out how to walk in a straight line from Bexleyheath library, how are you going to make it to London? Plus it'd cost you about 2 weeks wages for the tube ticket the rate you earn.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I'll have it

You can't work out how to walk in a straight line from Bexleyheath library, how are you going to make it to London? Plus it'd cost you about 2 weeks wages for the tube ticket the rate you earn.

I can now, I've been working on it.

All zone travelcard for me is £5 ;)
  • Options
    I'm so proud.