Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RIP Corey Haim

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
Lost Boys was and still is a truly epic film

Saw him on some reality thing a while ago where he moved in with Corey Feldman for a bit. Feldman was married and a bit of a square - Haim was more of a hellraiser.

Apparently he died of an accidental overdose but I guess the truth will come out in due course

Comments

• Options
    How do you accidentally overdose? My doctor said to take 2 tablets three times a day but i accidentally took 27..........
  • Options
    It seems he had battled various substances at various times in his short life.

Shame, all that Money at a young age clearly didn't do him any good
  • Options
    Was a very talented young actor but like so many in Hollywood who find fame that young it sadly tends to end in tears.
    RIP
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]It seems he had battled various substances at various times in his short life.

Shame, all that Money at a young age clearly didn't do him any good
    He got a go on Posh!

...actually you're right...
  • Options
    Licence to drive was a classic 80's comedy. Really sad but hollywood can be a killer if you don't get the help you need. Rip corey.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    how does this come under general charlton though ? Did he play for the youth team at some point ?
  • Options
    Think he was on loan during the Pardew years. Past his best then, though.
  • Options
    He was signed on loan along with chunk and sloth from the goonies...
  • Options
    Song

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]How do you accidentally overdose? My doctor said to take 2 tablets three times a day but i accidentally took 27..........

Quite easily, what if it wasnt pills, what if it was a straight liquid, needed 10mg or w/e and took 15 by mistake.