Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saturday will be a good rehearsal........

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
If we do end up in the play offs.

Big build up to a game, noisy, nervy and spicy atmosphere, and a game played at a frantic pace.

We've the pressure of the end of season approaching, its probably a unique game for us this season, though its worth bearing in mind that the two most similar encounters at Leeds and Norwich we performed relatively well and were unlucky to come away with victories from both.

Comments

• can see us getting Millwall if we do make the playoffs at least in the semis
  • im going their with no expectations at all and expect to lose by at least 2 goals,some may say defeatist, i say realist.Didn't even see that win
    in the snow only time i didn't go millwall away
  • Yeah good rehearsal, i can see us winning but am not 100% confident. should be a cracking game
  • Its Tuesday for gawds sake......3 days atleast before this game (and thats what it is) should be playing on anyone's mind. Just cant get worked up about this one.
  • dear dear
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite] Just cant get worked up about this one.

oh come on , it's our orrible orrible rivals !
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Just cant get worked up about this one.

oh come on , it's our orrible orrible rivals !

and we sold out our initial allocation FACT and our further allocation so it'll be a sell out FACT im looking forward to this one. FACT