Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Question about Millwall this saturday.....

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Its unreserved seating, is that anywhere in the away stand or the block that is mentioned on the ticket?

Comments

• block
  • apparently by block, but i can see it being a late disorganised free for all.

If you want to sit in a specific place, i'd recommend getting in the seats before the undoubted late rush kicks in.
  • awesome thanks, feel sorry for the late rush looking for the last seat!
  • Basically everyone will be standing whereever they want.

Unless everyone sits down...which I hope we don't do...
  • not much chance of people sitting down at this one.
  • Do they sell beer in the away end?
  • [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]Do they sell beer in the away end?

I cant imagine they will serve us no. I have been to many a less anticipated away day that has not served beer so dont be disapointed if they dont mate.
  • Palace always do at Selhurst, but then we're not rivals.
  • [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]Palace always do at Selhurst, but then we're not rivals.

They diddnt when i was last at selhurst last season that was we lost 1-0 and they would not serve CAFC fans beer.
  • http://www.footballgroundguide.com/millwall/

Says you can get a drink in the Away end on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]Palace always do at Selhurst, but then we're not rivals.

They diddnt when i was last at selhurst last season that was we lost 1-0 and they would not serve CAFC fans beer.

they were serving beer in the palace away end last season. Just couldnt get one in time due to the shit facilities.
  • Yea and thats a good accurate website garry so hoepfully we will be able to.
  • They definitely sold beer at Palace last year.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]They definitely sold beer at Palace last year.

Really i defo went up at half time to get one and they said they wernt serving beer. Maytbe that was just at half time as i was drinking in the pub before hand not at the ground.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Yea and thats a good accurate website garry so hoepfully we will be able to.
    Indeed, that site is always spot on.
    [cite]Posted By: boggzy[/cite]Palace always do at Selhurst, but then we're not rivals.

They served me
  • [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]

They served me

they probably thought he wasnt old enough.
    [cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]Do they sell beer in the away end?

I cant imagine they will serve us no. I have been to many a less anticipated away day that has not served beer so dont be disapointed if they dont mate.

They served us beer the last time we were at the new den, so I'd be suprised if they refused to serve you lot at the weekend.
  • mortain, your back?? how goes it mate??
  • mortain, your back?? how goes it mate??
  • Sponsored links:

• you got a stammer?
  • Upstairs is going to be rammed solid, shared concourse for both tiers
  • Does anyone else have seats in the lower tier? just reading Ian Cartwright's away guide to Millwall on the OS and it states the lower tier isnt used for away fans but mine is block 51?
  • It's used if it needs to be, you'll be in the lower tier, going to be a bit of free for all.
  • [cite]Posted By: Davidcafc[/cite]Does anyone else have seats in the lower tier? just reading Ian Cartwright's away guide to Millwall on the OS and it states the lower tier isnt used for away fans but mine is block 51?

Its incorrect. I presume it was wrote before we got the extra tickets
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Its incorrect. I presume it was wrote before we got the extra tickets

Wait until Curb_it reads that!

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Davidcafc[/cite]Does anyone else have seats in the lower tier? just reading Ian Cartwright's away guide to Millwall on the OS and it states the lower tier isnt used for away fans but mine is block 51?

But if it's on the OS it's official!
  • One of my mates are in the lower but was wondering if the lower and upper are sharing the same concourse, would there be a chance of smuggling him into the upper??
  • [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Davidcafc[/cite]Does anyone else have seats in the lower tier? just reading Ian Cartwright's away guide to Millwall on the OS and it states the lower tier isnt used for away fans but mine is block 51?

But if it's on the OS it's official!

Not if it's Ian Cartwright. He's a guest writer not staff plus he knows nothing about Charlton and hasn't been to an away game in his life : - )