Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

COMPETITION: Name The Football Club - Round 21

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]but it was mainly the club badge that gave me the answer

I thought that was a V

I cant even see a club badge, surely you cant tell from that one seat with a bit of a swirl that that is the club badge. SURELY

As for being able to clearly see blades written, maybe my monitor brightness is too high and its showing differently on yours, will have to be extra careful in future
  • this is so moody, you're clearly all cheating
  • I think we need more grounds with running tracks around them.
  • [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]but it was mainly the club badge that gave me the answer

I thought that was a V

I cant even see a club badge, surely you cant tell from that one seat with a bit of a swirl that that is the club badge. SURELY

As for being able to clearly see blades written, maybe my monitor brightness is too high and its showing differently on yours, will have to be extra careful in future
    Well it does sort of look like a V but the big round circle in the middle gives it away that it isn't, I guess i just know club badges really well
  • [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]Mmmmm....this devious googling must be combated

Try it without photos - just use 3 descriptive words like:

Shithole
    Nigels
    Tango

or

Shithole
    Wannabe-danny-dyers
    Rymans

any guesses on these 2 ?
  • Bromley & Dartford ?
  • I prefer the ones from grounds that don't exist anymore.

More my era : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: choice TV[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]What are those letters on the seats?

Do you mean on the sheff utd pic?

you could clearly see blades written on the far side so i altered the brightness to wipe that out. couldnt see any clues on dundee, is there a clue there then?
    I could make out the Blades written there but it was mainly the club badge that gave me the answer
    The Stand is clearly L shaped in that picture and Den's Park is probably the only stand with that shape in the Britain, I couldn't think of another.

what stand is clearly L shaped?
    C4C_dens_park_dy_dy25.jpg
    This one, you can see the bend clearer on this picture.
    dundee_dens_park.jpg
  • top - dundee

bottom - dundee utd & dundee
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]top - dundee

bottom - dundee utd & dundee
    X