Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Car Bomb in Vigo, Kent

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
a woman has been injured. 2 roads from where I live!!

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited March 2010
    Where abouts in Kent is Vigo?
  • Options
    North Kent I think, near Gravesend.
  • Options
    what? why on earth?
  • Options
    How strange. Not exactly canary wharf is it
  • Options
    Its not actually a bomb. Not confirmed anywy, it says car exploded.
  • Options
    Some not so loverly people down there from what i recall when ive been to a pub there.
  • Options
    Jeez - Vigo??? Blimous
  • Options
    Peoples Front of Gravesend?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Some not so loverly people down there from what i recall when ive been to a pub there.

It's an odd place.
  • Options
    Surely it would be the gravesend peoples front?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Surely it would be the gravesend peoples front?
  • Options
    Meopham Popular Front?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]Surely it would be the gravesend peoples front?

SPLITTERS!
  • Options
    Culverstone Revolutionary Army?
  • Options
    Viggo_Mortensen.jpg
  • Options
    Nearly moved there, glad i didnt!
  • Options
    Here Vigo here Vigo here Vigo............Here Vigo here Vigo here Vigo O!
  • Options
    Spent the first 3 years of my life in Vigo. Utter shithole!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had an ex who lived in Meopham, that and Vigo is full of wrong un's.
  • Options
    To be fair, there are some very nice parts of Vigo.
  • Options
    Yes, the road out.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    The pub there is a shytehole I admit.....I repeat there ARE some very nice properties and areas there, the planners tried to mix the housing and socio economic classes in an experiment that frankly had mixed results.
    So you are left with some areas where the properties are very desirable and really expensive and another area which is crap.....but IMHO to say the whole place is a shithole is quite frankly unjust, it depends on which bit you're talking about.
    I had a look at a few places down there a while back and was half tempted to buy....funnily enough the pub and it's clientelle (which has been mentioned a couple of times), was one of the things that really put me off.
  • Options
    A man has been arrested

BBC

I used to have friends who lived there in the 1980's. I didn't much like the place myself but they didn't mind it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]The pub there is a shytehole I admit.....I repeat there ARE some very nice properties and areas there, the planners tried to mix the housing and socio economic classes in an experiment that frankly had mixed results.
    So you are left with some areas where the properties are very desirable and really expensive and another area which is crap.....but IMHO to say the whole place is a shithole is quite frankly unjust, it depends on which bit you're talking about.
    I had a look at a few places down there a while back and was half tempted to buy....funnily enough the pub and it's clientelle (which has been mentioned a couple of times), was one of the things that really put me off.
    Obviously I can't give the best opinion of the place, perhaps shithole was a bit extreme but from what I've heard moving out of there was the best thing my parents ever did.
  • Options
    I'm so pleased that the BBC put "England" on that map of Vigo, otherwise we would have never known exactly where the little Kent village was.
  • Options
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255901/Bomb-disposal-expert-sent-Afghanistan-quizzed-car-explosion-leaves-pregnant-wifes-legs-shredded.html

One has to ask if the husband is a bomb disposal expert, would he be so stupid as to try and kill her with something that could be so easily linked to him? More to this than meets the eye I say....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I'm so pleased that the BBC put "England" on that map of Vigo, otherwise we would have never known exactly where the little Kent village was.
    Isn't it just making everyone aware that Kent and England are separate places?
    :-)

Try this for the Daily Mail:

http://snipurl.com/unyfk
  • Options
    Never heard of the place.