Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Intelligence of a Millwall fan - AKA the Stuwall thread

Comments

• Options
    I hope my season ticket is ok for the Stockport game, this has got me worried!
    I feel that its not available!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]I hope my season ticket is ok for the Stockport game, this has got me worried!
    I feel that its not available!

I had the same problem. Checked on the website and it's showing as sold. Why have they sold my season ticket seat?
  • Options
    ennnn iittttt!
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant. A stupid person isn't someone who does something stupid, but someone who does a stupid thing over and over again.
  • Options
    But its not just me, Henry has the same problem!
  • Options
    Sweet jesus that is so funny, it cannot be true surely?
  • Options
    There must be 12k charlton worried!
  • Options
    The great irony being there's a link at the bottom of the page to a thread titled. "Charlton Mongs".
  • Options
    I can't see any of this stuff on the links you guys have provided.
  • Options
    Made me laugh a lot!

Then you have the other side of the coin:

"Wippa" from Millwall Online:

.>All throughout my 'career', we've had little tit for tat periods of having it with different mobs, where we've had it in for .>them and visa versa, and we've gone out looking for them, and visa versa! and we've spent a few seasons in the same .>league, and its got a bit nawty at times

This is about Wall and Leeds from a thread HE started entitled 'Right, lets put this Charlton rivalry thing to bed'!!!!!

Pitiful! and then an encounter with Reg Brrrrrrr having been nicked earlier in the day at Stoke...

>I had got nicked in the town before the game, charged then let out so I could get the train home with my mates, (those were the words of the copper at the charge desk, Stoke OB were alright actually). I remember everyone talking to Reg on the platform. It had gone off in the ground and Millwall had jumped over the wall and cleared the Stoke section who had been gobbing off. My mate goes "Reg did we do you proud in the stand?". Reg had a wry little smile on his face and said "you always do me proud".

Utter cliches the lot of em...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another brain-doner.
  • Options
    Does this mean the game will kick off an hour late while we wait for fans to find their seats?
  • Options
    that made me laugh......
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Football appears very low on their list of interests.
    Amazing to realize after reading that "site" that in the outside world it is actually still 2010, reading stuff like this you are suddenly warped into A Clockwork Orange type world which is forever 1970 and cheesy macho posturing is everywhere. Clearly a lot of shaven headed pitbull lookalikes aged about 58 that live with their mums in the lovely accomodations you pass on the train through the delightful cultural hotspot that is Bermondsey. Genuinely amazing that there are 'minds' like this out there. If it is wind up it must have run out of steam in 1975 but most of them haven't got that far yet.
  • Options
    Agree bellend, it reads as though it was written by a child.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Agree bellend, it reads as though it was written by a child.

Bit like your posts Rupert!
  • Options
    To be fair, in the "Charlton Mongs" thread they are quoting NLA - so at least that's one thing they got right.
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Agree bellend, it reads as though it was written by a child.

Bit like your posts Rupert!

Not unlike them actually yes.
  • Options
    That is the funniest thing I've read all year!
  • Options
    brilliant!! haven't laughed that much in ages :-D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]To be fair, in the "Charlton Mongs" thread they are quoting NLA - so at least that's one thing they got right.

;o)

Link to it Offit please bud
  • Options
    It's on one of the links further up the chain mate - can't remember which one. They're quoting you saying you wont be buying any more tickets until Parky goes.
  • Options
    seems like they are doing that every week apart from when parkies there might ask them if they want to swap managers if they like him so much that they sell out to see him
  • Options
    Over 32000 hits on that thread now. Famous nationwide and a surely a TV appearance beckons
  • Options
    Can't understand the title of this thread:
    The words "Intelligence" & "Millwall" together ?
  • Options
    I've only just seen this. Legendary. I'm still crying about the story about Stu having the bricks dropped on his "Swede". The explanation of Black Nev's name...too much!
  • Options
    I just had to have another read. Still funny!!
  • Options
    164000 hits on the thread now!
  • Options
    Is this bit for real (post 102):

"Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out."

I thought the whole thing was a wind up which doesn't now seem to be the case, but surely the above story is rubbish right ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Is this bit for real (post 102):

"Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out."

I thought the whole thing was a wind up which doesn't now seem to be the case, but surely the above story is rubbish right ?

Original is not a windup ... however they are now trying to deflect the issue because they are embarrassed ... this part is definitely a windup.