Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

red card

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
can anybody llend us membership numbers etc 4 2 millwall tickets, not a trouble maker just really want to go but no purchase history, will be grateful thanks

Comments

• Yes of course.

My red card number is 2. Feel free to use it
  • Surprised someone who's got absolutely no purchase history would want to go to Millwall tbh...

after all we're going to lose ;-)
  • normally get them on general sale and its not on record, been to leeds and stockport away but they have no record of it so a bit annoyed really
  • nah m8 thats why i thought id ask, went wiv me uncle usually but hes since passed on so thought id take me m8, but looks like good old CAFC commentry
  • Ah the good old days of netaddicks, when I could have multiple log ins are long gone but a fond memory. I would have been way ahead of Parsons though with my wind up, with my work of fiction asking for someone to help with tickets though I was obviously an oppo fan. The uncle story is a good touch though, still can't believe you don't know anyone else who supports Charlton, where do you live?
  • fair enough thought id ask no need 4 all the jibes i no where to go 4 help next time then lads
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]fair enough thought id ask no need 4 all the jibes i no where to go 4 help next time then lads
    Millwall Ticket Office?
  • Sorry mate but the amount of wall we get on CL asking for tickets, numbers, is quite pathetic really. and it really doesn't take much to get hold of a red card for yourself, or a friend that will go with you that supports Charlton, too.

who's your uncles red card with now?
  • piss off u prick just asking for a ticket was a season ticket holder for 4 years so dont start giving me all this millwall bollocks
  • [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]piss off u prick just asking for a ticket was a season ticket holder for 4 years so dont start giving me all this millwall bollocks

Calm down

if you were a ST holder for years, phone the club. If it was recent years your details will still be on record
  • Sponsored links:

• Mparsons, if i hadn't used up mine i would tell you. i previously done a similar thread for the millwall home game and you got no chance of getting any of anyone on here, not worth the risk them giving it to you.

shame but surely you must know other season ticket holders?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]piss off u prick just asking for a ticket was a season ticket holder for 4 years so dont start giving me all this millwall bollocks

Calm down

if you were a ST holder for years, phone the club. If it was recent years your details will still be on record

I think if you read the earlier post it was a touch insensitive
  • look i dont mean to get arsey its just frustrating that i want to go and i get accused of being millwall, ive phoned the club up twice my details arent on record for some reason so thats why i thought id ask, if people have a problem with lending there number then dont but dont get all arsey about it
  • to be fair to the lad he's had a CL account since september. Some people are too quick to try and mug people off on here sometimes.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]to be fair to the lad he's had a CL account since september. Some people are too quick to try and mug people off on here sometimes.

I did notice that too but if was before this season then people seem to accept it but if from this season still going to be the same unfortunatley, again sorry to repeat myself but this is all people kept saying to me surely you must know someone who can get you a ticket? i personally didnt want all the hassle of doing this for the home match but had to be done

Good luck anyways
  • These threads do make me laugh with all the accusations. If the people actually ring up the club ask them to call up their details whether an ex season ticket holder or whatever none of this would happen. Touting for a ticket on a message board sadly will only ever end one way.

If you have been to Charlton, have been a season ticket holder or a red member they WILL have your details. Ring the Club !
  • edited March 2010
    rite....ive just come off the phone from the ticket office and they managed to get 2 tickets 4 me so cheers, appreciate the help from some of u no i can rely on u when i have a charlton related probelm
  • 3rd time lucky eh
  • Keep up that language and you will get a red card no problem fella.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Keep up that language and you will get a red card no problem fella.

LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Just say you know Ketmans old man, Rick and you'll get a ticket no probs!
  • mparsons1, did you used to sit in the north lower with your brother & your family had about 5 seats dotted about block D during the premier league seasons?
  • the vitriol leads me to think Spanner tbh, apologies if that is not the case, but you need to calm down fella.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just say you know Ketmans old man, Rick and you'll get a ticket no probs!

lol
  • nah m8 i was in the north lower but moved to the north east bit, cheers 4 ur help tho guys just hope we can the 3 points
  • Have mine, it's W177M477.
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Just say you know Ketmans old man, Rick and you'll get a ticket no probs!

You Tool...when you changing your Username Daddio ? :-)
  • Seeing as you're all going to the match is there anyone that can lend me their CAFCTV account number and password...?

I've been banned from the site because I sent Emma an email telling her how shiite she is....

And just in case you can't, piss off you priks....
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Seeing as you're all going to the match is there anyone that can lend me their CAFCTV account number and password...?

I've been banned from the site because I sent Emma an email telling her how shiite she is....

Ha ha ...... now you just have to listen to Emma!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Seeing as you're all going to the match is there anyone that can lend me their CAFCTV account number and password...?

Brilliant. Actually did laugh out loud at this!