Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quick question please!?

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Can i take a shirt for 'killer' to sign tomorrow or do i have to get something from the shop first before he signs anything?

How does this sort of thing work... anyone!?

Comments

• I read somewhere that you had to spend at least £100 to even be allowed to come into Killers vision.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I read somewhere that you had to spend at least £100 to even be allowed to come into Killers vision.

a laugh out loud moment ! - very good
  • Depends where will you see him? if in the corporate suites take it along and give to a member of staff who should do it for you, previous experiance of getting them to do this with certain players they have done this

if elsewhere would not have a scooby
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]I read somewhere that you had to spend at least £100 to even be allowed to come into Killers vision.

You just need to buy him a drink first.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]Can i take a shirt for 'killer' to sign tomorrow or do i have to get something from the shop first before he signs anything?

How does this sort of thing work... anyone!?

For the kids signings the players signed anything and you didn't have to buy anything.

- you may have to stand in the cheap sods queue though ; - )
  • Killer to be joined by Jim Melrose.

IIRC Melrose was part of a consortium trying to buy Stockport.
  • Im not a cheap sod ;0)

I got an old shirt he wore and have been meaning for ages/years to get it signed by him, i dont want a new shirt signed by him, i want his old shirt that i got signed by him!

How much does a charlton pencil cost these days :-)

Oggy whats his tipple then? (i know, anything with alcohol in it) silly question eh!