Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If You Could Go Back In A Time Machine

2»

Comments

• It's bad enough waiting so long to get served these days .......

PS: "Pint of Beasley's, please!"
    Nah, I reckon we'd get served quicker and the beer would be better. I'm trying to imagine how many thousands you can get into the Antigalligan.
    c). I would have to go to The Last Supper with my digital camera and a dictophone to see what the truth really was. What a scoop!
    JESUS POINTS THE FINGER!

Which disciple is it? Phone in now!
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]
    It's bad enough waiting so long to get served these days .......

PS: "Pint of Beasley's, please!"

Nah, I reckon we'd get served quicker and the beer would be better. I'm trying to imagine how many thousands you can get into the Antigalligan.

You wouldn't be able to buy any extra ice cold chemical shit.
    Sorry!

;o)
  • You wouldn't be able to buy any extra ice cold chemical shit.
    Sorry!

;o)
    Ha ha! It's funny 'cause it's true.
  • a) England v Australia, Headingley, 1981
    b) The White City (my Mum competed there in the long jump)
    c) The Fire of London
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]a) England v Australia, Headingley, 1981
    b) The White City (my Mum competed there in the long jump)
    c) The Fire of London
    Your mother's a greyhound...?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]C) Chasing a Me109 around Kent in a Spitfire has always appealed to me...

Were you turned down on medical grounds .....?

;o)
    I'd have bombed your fcuking house for a start....
  • Only would want to do one thing...

Kidnap iain dowie on his way to the valley before he took the job. I wouldn't bother with a ransom demand only that charlton appoint a decent manager
  • Only would want to do one thing...

Kidnap iain dowie on his way to the valley before he took the job. I wouldn't bother with a ransom demand only that charlton appoint a decent manager
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]C) Chasing a Me109 around Kent in a Spitfire has always appealed to me...

;o)

You wouldn't have bombed my house mate, I wasn't even born.

And Jerry had already done my Mum's house, so too late there.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

;o)

You wouldn't have bombed my house mate, I wasn't even born.

And Jerry had already done my Mum's house, so too late there.
    I'd have bombed it anyway...
  • Sponsored links:

• 1. The Leeds play off game at Birmingham. Car broke down and had to listen to the game on the recovery wagon's radio. Driver was a West Brom supporter and was shouting and cheering along with us.

2. The Defence, Horley Town's old ground, now a housing estate. Been to all the other local grounds but never got to that one.

3. The '47 Cup Final. My Dad wanted to take me but Mum said I was too young and that anyway he wouldn't be allowed in pubs to celebrate if we won if anyone found me under his coat! (I was 10 months old)
  • edited March 2010
    a) What 1 sporting event would have attended that you didnt Either (a) the 32-33 Bodyline series v Australia. Would have loved to see Jardine's harlequin cap and patrician air getting up Aussie noses - not to mention Larwood bouncing the ball around their throats; or (b) Compton and Edrich batting together at Lords during their annus mirabailis in 1947

b) Which football stadium would you visit that you now cant because it doesnt exist Like so many others, the old Valley. either with Flanagan and Hales , or the Who playing and Moon and Entwistle still alive...

c) One other thing you would like to have experienced that you didnt Bob Dylan's 1966 world tour.
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]2. The Defence, Horley Town's old ground, now a housing estate. Been to all the other local grounds but never got to that one

Used to play darts there. Believe me you're not any worse off for not going there!
    It was a dump.

How's the flag doing? In the ironing ready to go up?

; )
  • Good thread.

1. Ringside at The Rumble in the Jungle or 1936 Olympics for Jesse Owens

2. Heysel

3. To have seen the Khmer Rouge march into Phnom Penh in 1975
  • Ah, small problem there Creepy. The wall at that end is looking very dodgy and I've had to take the pole down. Hopefully I can sort something out further along and flag flying will resume on match days and should our hopes be realised caution will be thrown to the winds (literally) with a 'two pole' celebration at the end of the season regardless of what 'she who must be obeyed ' says! It's the Pioneer motorcycle run next Sunday morning, down the A217 and I hope to have the Charlton flag up plus the 'Union Jack' or the 'Rebel' flag. Call in if you're passing.
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Ah, small problem there Creepy. The wall at that end is looking very dodgy and I've had to take the pole down. Hopefully I can sort something out further along and flag flying will resume on match days and should our hopes be realised caution will be thrown to the winds (literally) with a 'two pole' celebration at the end of the season regardless of what 'she who must be obeyed ' says! It's the Pioneer motorcycle run next Sunday morning, down the A217 and I hope to have the Charlton flag up plus the 'Union Jack' or the 'Rebel' flag. Call in if you're passing.

Will do mate to say hello! Double the flags double the celebrations come May!
  • After what we've been through, too bloody right!!