Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A huge month ahead

Some massive games coming up this month with a 'six pointer' in every round of fixtures. The glaring omission though is Colchester who don't face any of the top sides this month.

9 March
MK Dons v Swindon

13 March
Millwall v Charlton
Huddersfield v Norwich
Southampton v Leeds

16 March
Southampton v Swindon

20 March
MK Dons v Southampton
Swindon v Norwich

22 March
Leeds v Millwall

27 March
Huddersfield v Charlton
Norwich v Leeds

Comments

• True, but don't Colchester have some of the more dangerous "others", not sure who they are playing but teams I would put in that category are Brentford, Orient, Brighton & Carlisle.
  • 13th March looks very tasty, could be a massive make or break day. Colchester may have Brentford coming up as that was postponed last week and I am sure they are due to play Brighton at home soon. With Brightons away form that could a real test for them.
  • 13 March
    Millwal 1 v 2 Charlton
    Huddersfield 3v 2 Norwich
    Southampton 4 v 2 Leeds

charlton back to 2nd place

you heard it here 1st

whats that noise

"wake up ,wake up "

sorry love i must have dozed off
  • NLA, it ain't impossible but I wish you hadn't posted it, because I'm starting to think it might happen now ;-)
  • NLA you're definitely dreaming mate, we're 4 points behind Leeds with a much worse goal difference so unless a win at Millwall gets us 5 points, we'll struggle to move into 2nd that day.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]NLA you're definitely dreaming mate, we're 4 points behind Leeds with a much worse goal difference so unless a win at Millwall gets us 5 points, we'll struggle to move into 2nd that day.

I don't know .... 4-0 win at home to Stockport, 2-0 win at the Den - as our creaky old defence suddenly learn how to keep a couple of clean sheets.

4-1 defeat for Leeds at Southampton ...... how's the table looking now?

;o)

PS: Except Leeds play their game in hand next Tuesday - away to mighty, erm ......Tranmere.
  • have they got it in them to go to a hostile millwall and stand up and be counted? we will soon see i guess,im not convinced personally.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]Nearly had a panic attack! Read the headline as HUGE MOTH AHEAD!

You get butterflies in your stomach watching Charlton - or is that more heart in the moth?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]NLA you're definitely dreaming mate, we're 4 points behind Leeds with a much worse goal difference so unless a win at Millwall gets us 5 points, we'll struggle to move into 2nd that day.

not if leeds get battered Saturday Chris

sorry sleep typing i must lock the bedroom door
  • With the way they're playing, Southampton have to be a good outside bet for making the play-offs and going up
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]have they got it in them to go to a hostile millwall and stand up and be counted? we will soon see i guess,im not convinced personally.

We know you're not convinced, you've been telling us we're going to roll over for about 3 weeks now!
  • I'm sure we've had a 'HUGE <insert month/game/6 days/3 away matches/3 home matches> AHEAD' thread before.
    can't we just make 1 a sticky?