Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Visited Football Grounds App

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Anyone who hasnt seen this, you can keep a log of the grounds you have visited

App

Comments

• One step ahead of you choice! About time I gave mine an update!
  • This is even better (run by an Addick) http://www.doingthe92.com/
  • I've only been to 41 out of 92 (plus Welling)! I've only been to one League Two ground. Lets hope it stays that way...!
  • yea i already havee that i just keep track of them wiht the stubbs from the tickets i keep though dont really use Facebook much it just winds me up if anything.
  • 63 :)

Had the app a while now, this reminded me to add brentford though !!
  • currently on 72 and tbh i dont really want to add too many more except MK Dons
  • League Grounds ive done 70 of the 92.
    I ve also been to 170 non league grounds, 5 scottish grounds and 4 european grounds
  • Yes done it. Done a few league grounds. I like the way it includes foreign grounds as I have seen league football in Denmark but more the way it goes down all the way to Supply League (Kent League) level so have been to more than a few Ryman and KL grounds!!!
  • doing the 92 site was very interesting, never seen it before. Didn't know that Northwich victoria were ever a league team and Charlton still haven't played at 13 different grounds! (soon be 12)
  • [cite]Posted By: demodainty[/cite]League Grounds ive done 70 of the 92.
    I ve also been to 170 non league grounds, 5 scottish grounds and 4 european grounds

170 non league is impressive. did you do a tour or is that actually games attended?