Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Madeleine Mccann

edited March 2010 in Not Sports Related
Given the latest revelation of scores more "sightings" I no longer know what to think on this one.

Initially I thought maybe the parents - largely due to the biased reporting which seemed to be anything but impartial. Now though I am just not sure what to think.

Anyone think she might still be alive and will turn up one day?

Comments

• I never for one second thought it was the parents.

Sadly I think she is dead. I just think that she would have turned up by now, "sightings" or not.
  • edited March 2010
    Blimey, that seems like ages ago, what prompted that?

I guess the longer it goes on the less any realistic chances are of her turning up ok, that said it's never too long to give up hope altogether. If you've ever seen the (true) film "I Think My Name Is Steven", that kid turns up after donkey's years, so it's not impossible.
  • Parents did it alright...
  • edited March 2010
    There's basically two possibilities in this case. And both or them are too horrific to contemplate.
  • no class this thread.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]There's basically two possibilities in this case. And both or them are too horrific to contemplate.
    And they are....?
  • i think your opening a whole can of worms with this thread, think should be sunk personally
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]There's basically two possibilities in this case. And both or them are too horrific to contemplate.
    And they are....?
    Either that the parents were culpable or that the child was, in fact, abducted.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]There's basically two possibilities in this case. And both or them are too horrific to contemplate.
    And they are....?
    Either that the parents were culpable or that the child was, in fact, abducted.
    I think she commited suicided and then hid her own body in the boot of the family car who went for a drive and when no one was looking she slid herself into a deep lake where no one would ever find her...
  • anyone watch the bbc doc last night on this?. after watching it i have admit i sided more with the portugese side than the british.
  • Sponsored links: