Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I thought they didn't care!!!!! Millwall sell out the home end

Can't remember tha last time that happenend. Even their cup game with Liverpool in 04 was only 17k.

Will certinally make for a cracking atmosphere!!!

Comments

• i for one cant wait for this one going to be a great atmosphere, BUZZING!
  • This is going to be a great day out. They are Bellends arnt they. They sold 55K tix for the playoff final last year but the average about 9K at home most weeks people only support them for an image not because they have ever achieved anything on the pitch. So were do they materilise another 45K fans from also if this is sold out how much does the New Den sellout at?
  • 20K near enough (less the segregation and vacant blocks) so around 18,000 there on the day (2,522 of us).
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]This is going to be a great day out. They are Bellends arnt they. They sold 55K tix for the playoff final last year but the average about 9K at home most weeks people only support them for an image not because they have ever achieved anything on the pitch. So were do they materilise another 45K fans from also if this is sold out how much does the New Den sellout at?

Maybe they sold off the remaining 45k to HM Prison Service Red Letter Days
  • Thanks Leburn.

LOL Choice your defo right there mate. Nothing to do with Holloway atall :-)
  • They don't care about us but on their Millwall Online site there are currently NINE threads about Charlton on page one alone.
  • Perhaps they can scent a victory ?
  • Six pointer for them (and us) but they know our historic record against them is appalling and from their perspective we are the flakiest looking amongst the top 6 and most likely to bottle it at the seething cauldron that is The New Den.

Not my thoughts but those of a tame Spanner.
  • And they call us plastics......
  • edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: OhsouthLondon[/cite]If they are as quiet as they were at the valley then it wont be much of a " seething cauldron"
    I take it from that comment you were in the North Upper? Admittedly they weren't as loud as Brighton, but they certainly weren't quiet.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: OhsouthLondon[/cite]If they are as quiet as they were at the valley then it wont be much of a " seething cauldron"
    I take it from that comment you were in the North Upper? Admittedly they weren't as loud as Brighton, but they certainly weren't quiet.

i was in north upper and couldn't hear much from them and usually the covered end sounds louder then it is so its not excuse

but i can gurantee there will be plenty of atmosphere on the 13th, hopefully we can match them
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]

i was in north upper and couldn't hear much from them and usually the covered end sounds louder then it is so its not excuse

but i can gurantee there will be plenty of atmosphere on the 13th, hopefully we can match them

We wont match them crowd wise, we will beat them crowd wise. Thought Millwall were quiet from North upper too Johnny and most teams you can hear from there cos of the acustics (spelt wrong i know) Millwall for their Numbers were quiet if they had what wallsall had and made that noise i would be impressed but i wasnt.
  • they were quiet compared to what i remember of the 80s and 90s millwall crowds
  • lets get Saturday out the way eh, before we start going overboard on this one.
  • have we got a game saturday? :-)
  • 500 more tickets available from tomorrow, taking our allocation to 3,000.
  • We ARE their cup final - fact
    Just think how they must have been hurting to see us in the top league when they have only ever spent 1 (maybe 2?) years in the top flight in over 100 years! We are a big fish to them - though they will say not, it's convient to pretend you don't care!!! (hence them wetting themselves over this game and selling out!)
    Course they care!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]500 more tickets available from tomorrow, taking our allocation to 3,000.

Thank god was well pissed when found out had sold the last ticket on the call before mine!!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]lets get Saturday out the way eh, before we start going overboard on this one.

Ha....far too late for that. There appears to be a mass w*nk-a-thon in full flow stretching from SE7 all the way to SE16.
  • [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]lets get Saturday out the way eh, before we start going overboard on this one.

Ha....far too late for that. There appears to be a mass w*nk-a-thon in full flow stretching from SE7 all the way to SE16.

Just as long as im not at the end, im gonna join in.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]lets get Saturday out the way eh, before we start going overboard on this one.

Groucho, whats a 'w*nk-a-thon'? You seem like an expert in these matters, do enlighten us.
  • anyone know if the extra 500 r in the upper or lower stand
  • [cite]Posted By: kmem4[/cite]anyone know if the extra 500 r in the upper or lower stand

Lower.
  • Should be a great occasion, they certainly seem to be getting some mementom going at the moment.

It certainly is living up to its billing, to find out who is South London's second finest?

:)
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]It certainly is living up to its billing, to find out who is South London's second finest?:)

I think it would be great idea if your lot turned up shaking buckets to collect some cash from your more wealthy South London neighbours.

Have the wages been paid yet Budgie?

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]It certainly is living up to its billing, to find out who is South London's second finest?:)

I think it would be great idea if your lot turned up shaking buckets to collect some cash from your more wealthy South London neighbours.

Have the wages been paid yet Budgie?

;-)

I'm confident Brendan will be more prompt than SJ was, as for the buckets I wouldn't particularly fancy emptying the contents, from what Millwall's finest would contribute.