Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

COMPETITION: Name The Football Club - Round 18 (OPEN + BONUS)

13»

Comments

• Choice - don't I get a point for Grimsby then...:o)
  • [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]Damn it, spotted the welsh flag and went for the wrong welsh team!

Balls really diddnt see that till i read this dam.
  • The 01472 telephone number on the top one advertising board would have helped
  • [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]Damn it, spotted the welsh flag and went for the wrong welsh team!

after you mentioned that i had a look and couldnt even see a welsh flag
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]Damn it, spotted the welsh flag and went for the wrong welsh team!

Balls really diddnt see that till i read this dam.

Looking behind the stand behind the goal you can see 4 flags flying. The welsh flag is first, followed by Scotland. It's hard to see the other, but it's clear there's a 5th out of view and that none of the other two visible are English (both have some sort of emblem in the centre), so could be Northern Ireland as one, England as the invisible 5th and the Welsh county as the 4th?
  • I'm ready, what's today's pictures?!
  • [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]Looking behind the stand behind the goal you can see 4 flags flying. The welsh flag is first, followed by Scotland. It's hard to see the other, but it's clear there's a 5th out of view and that none of the other two visible are English (both have some sort of emblem in the centre), so could be Northern Ireland as one, England as the invisible 5th and the Welsh county as the 4th?

iv got good eyesight mate but yours is not human, i cant see a thing on top of that roof except a few masts with one slightly visible flag which could possibly be scotland. im gonna have to dig out the original colour pic now
  • edited March 2010
    this is the original pic and its still difficult to actually identify it
  • Well it's an educated guess to a certain extent, having easily identified the second flag as scotland the first flat is one that is white at the top, not white at the bottom and has a large graphic in the middle, so wales is the obvious one to pick. If you'd posted the pic in colour I would have got it right as wrexham are the only obvious choice for a welsh team who play in red
  • this is a ground id like to go to before they fuck it up and destroy the terrace. isnt this the largest remaining piece of terrace in the english leagues now?