Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Palace Conspiracy Theory

Comments

• Very good, did tickle me... Small things & all that.
  • THis deserves more credit :-D
  • Very good. How did you get it on Youtube? When I make one, all I can do is post to Youtube
  • [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]Very good. How did you get it on Youtube? When I make one, all I can do is post to Youtube

i just converted it to an avi file within the software and just uploaded the file the normal way onto you tube
  • oh cheers mate. see the icon now
  • This is funny lol What software did you use?
  • Very random, did you make it choice?
  • Haha are they are our new Arab owners? Like how Carlisle became Carleal
  • What I like most about it is that the only bit where there's any really movement is when Dowie throws his arms up when proclaiming, "We are Palace queynts"! Genius.
  • Video removed.

:o(
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: DiscoCAFC[/cite]This is funny lol What software did you use?

www.xtranormal.com
  • This conspiracy theory was made BEFORE the fateful season actually started...
    conspiracy-1.gif
  • That would be very funny RedZed, if it wasn't so bloody tragic. :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]That would be very funny RedZed, if it wasn't so bloody tragic. :-(
    I hated Donkey Dowie right from the very start and knew he'd fcuk it all up for us sooner than you could pull the ring pull from a can of Tango and I used to enjoy posting the odd anti donkey material from time to time...

In fact some of my postings, pics and animations were so strong for the management/clique of a certain now defunct Charlton forum they banned me because when it all went tits up they couldn't handle my 'I told you so' rantings...

Wonder what ever happened to those guys, I really miss them...
  • find some of the language a bit unnecessary if i'm honest