Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New strap on the Bexley Times CAFC page...

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/content/Charlton_Football_Club/

Feel free to let us know what you think, either by adding a comment to this thread or sending us an email at: ktnsport@archant.co.uk

Comments

• come on, who else saw the words 'strap-on' and expected to see some dykes at it?

Oh just me......
  • Excellent. And, if I am not mistaken one of those players is still at the club.
  • I have a question BT.

Why the hell have you got dedicated sections on West Ham and Tottenham ?
  • theres only one news shopper, one news shopper!!!
  • Yeah, agree with AFKA, why is there a Tottenham section? Surely that isnt right is it?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I have a question BT.

Why the hell have you got dedicated sections on West Ham and Tottenham ?

Wot ..... nuffink for Chel$ki, Manure and the Arse?

Don't they cater for the armies of plastic "Sky 4" fans - who've bought their replica shirt but never seen a match live?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]come on, who else saw the words 'strap-on' and expected to see some dykes at it?

Oh just me......[/quote]

PMSL
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]theres only one news shopper, one news shopper!!![/quote]

Indeed : )
  • leave it Paul, leave it

He's not worth it

: - )
  • very good - but again, why Spuds ?
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]leave it Paul, leave it

He's not worth it

: - )[/quote]

I know. 'Strap on' is a very funny choice of words though and I will have great fun reminding Bexley Times about it on Thursday.
  • [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]leave it Paul, leave it

He's not worth it

: - )

I know. 'Strap on' is a very funny choice of words though and I will have great fun reminding Bexley Times about it on Thursday.

Freudian slip me thinks ; - )
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]leave it Paul, leave it

He's not worth it

: - )[/quote]

I know. 'Strap on' is a very funny choice of words though and I will have great fun reminding Bexley Times about it on Thursday.[/quote]

Freudian slip me thinks ; - )[/quote]

I'm not so sure
  • does anyone know what he did mean by a new strap then?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]come on, who else saw the words 'strap-on' and expected to see some dykes at it?

Oh just me......

damn, was gonna try and be clever but you got there straight away