Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mark Bright in the Metro

In his colum today (Tuesday March 2) he is writting about the Terry/Bridge saga. In it he states that when he was at Charlton he had an argumemnt with a 19 year old player in a reserve due to the way he spoke to Bright and that he felt he should be spoken to with more respect as he was a senior pro at the club. After the game, he refused to talk to the player in training,in the dressing room, gym in which made life very uncomfortable for everyone...........not the most oppropiate name for him, even if you did act in an unprofessional manner within your workplace its hardly Bright to announce in the media.

Comments

• I've asked him on Twitter who the 19 year old was. Any guesses?

whats the age gap to Scotty P?
  • He is also tipping Konchescky for the next England left back
  • He mentions Paul Konchesky being unlucky not to be in the England left back frame at the end, he would have been 19 in 2000.

In the past Bright has said a lot of stupid things in his article.
  • Mark McCammon?
    Jon Fortune?
    Emeka Ifejiagwa?
    Charlie McDonald
    Super Kev?
  • What's his twitter name?
  • My guess would be Konchesky
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]What's his twitter name?
    @MarkBrighty
  • i like him on twitter as he actually replies to people. Wel lhe has to me twice anyway... all strictly football related of course.
  • Couldnt find him on there ..... oh well
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I've asked him on Twitter who the 19 year old was. Any guesses?

whats the age gap to Scotty P?
    He's replied to you
  • Sponsored links:

• im sure he's mentioned this story before - i think in the same column to be honest. It must have hurt him bad.
  • Its was konch he has spoken about it in the past, deffo the konch miester.
  • edited March 2010
    Deffo as Peggy killing Archie? :-)