Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any chance of.....

edited March 2010 in General Charlton
Charlton's fixture list being a sticky....it just saves time going too and thro from the OS.....just a nidea...?

Comments

• Think i read somewhere before that your not allowed to put them on here.
  • We put the fixtures down for the prediction league.....?
  • copyright of the football league. Costs £1,000s.
  • thats just laziness surely?
  • ...yep... 100% pure laziness....or perhaps I should post a message like..."who are we playing on saturday...?" and wait for someone to post a reply?
  • Shame on you solid, any true addick would learn the fixture list of by heart as soon as it comes out july. Any true fans knows are next 3 fixtures are ; Chelsea away, newcastle at home and arsenal away..... ;-)
  • Any chance someone could pop round and cut up my food for me? I like eating, but having to cut it up myself is a real pain.
  • edited March 2010
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/charlton_athletic/fixtures/default.stm

Bookmark. Done.

• Great stuff SA..thanks but would you remind me next season to bookmark the fixtures...;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]The fixture list may well be copyright of the football league, but what if you substituted the names of the clubs eg:

Spanners, stripey twats etc, etc....just a thought.

Great idea Windscreen...AFKA go for it...you can also mention something on what CL members are doing for the away trips and the boozer to meet in..etc etc.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]The fixture list may well be copyright of the football league, but what if you substituted the names of the clubs eg:

Spanners, stripey twats etc, etc....just a thought.
    The football league have got that covered too...