Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

subbuteo omen

Just played my son. He was Charlton, I was Norwich. He won 2:0. Sorted then!

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: leaburn4england[/cite]Just played my son. He was Charlton, I was Norwich. He won 2:0. Sorted then!

I've still got Norwich (and Charlton, of course) from our school mini-league in 1969.
  • Options
    Closest I could get to Norwich was Zaire 1974 world cup team. 11 unusually black east anglians.
  • Options
    We only have one subbuteo team so we have to use Lego men. Needless to say Charlton have just been beaten in the playoff final by Darth Vader and a bunch of Stormtroopers.
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey fell off the table. Looks like his feet have fallen off, but can I be sure he's not simulating?
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey fell off the table. Looks like his feet have fallen off, but can I be sure he's not simulating?

Ah...altitude training, nice move leaburn!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    aw happy memories of subbuteo. do they even still make it?
  • Options
    Looks a bit like mooney!
  • Options
    i used to be dynamite at subbuteo.....

remmerber when flicking you cant use your thumb....
  • Options
    still got all mine in the loft, stands, floodlights and astroturf pitch, plus about 20 teams....used to absolutely love it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Looks a bit like mooney![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_645320 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]charlton (1).JPG[/div][/ul][/div]

Moving to fast to be Mooney.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder what the rarest Subbuteo team you can get is i think Zaire WC squad of 74 must be close Leburn?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]aw happy memories of subbuteo. do they even still make it?[/quote]

i think they do, heard they were going to shelve it saying it was outdated but got so many complaints that they reconsidered
  • Options
    wicked MOG
  • Options
    £300 for early 80's orient, bargain
  • Options
    Ambrose is up for sale again... £9.99!
    Doubt we can afford that though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Ambrose is up for sale again... £9.99!

That's a bum deal
  • Options
    Captain said we don't need him anyway oggy.
    He wouldn't get into our midfield!
  • Options
    even subbuteo it seems think we should have red socks !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]http://www.subbuteoworld.co.uk/

Looking at some of the prices I regret not keeping hold of all my stuff. Used to have stands, terraces, fans, advertising hoardings, camera crews, dugouts with managers and physios - the works. Even had a limited edition Sport Billy 5-a-side Subbuteo Pitch with teams - anyone remember Sport Billy?