Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southend Tickets on sale tonight

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
on OS now a limited amount of tickets will be on sale tonigt for CAFC fans

Comments

• oh FFS!....Im gonna try and exchange my ticket then.
  • can u get tickets 2 night
  • Christ almighty!
  • 250 tickets....Id go actually, but Im not driving over to find out that they are already sold out...
  • jt that was a joke 4 henry boy aka anorak
  • Left that a bit late! Needed more tickets but long gone now.
  • [cite]Posted By: red1984[/cite]jt that was a joke 4 henry boy aka anorak

Wasn't aimed at you

Just the commercial centre that told me there was ''not a chance'' of them being on sale on the night
  • sorry mate
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: red1984[/cite]jt that was a joke 4 henry boy aka anorak

Wasn't aimed at you

Just the commercial centre that told me there was ''not a chance'' of them being on sale on the night

Is that ours or theirs? i rang southend and she said they never sell them on the night to away supporters.

Textbook essex doris.
  • [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]250 tickets....Id go actually, but Im not driving over to find out that they are already sold out...

Tel, i would not worry. Due to the late notification there is no way suddenly 250 people will turn up on the night mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tel as AFKA says there is very little chance of 250 going.
    However, to put your mind at rest why not bell them and see if they can keep a few a side for your.
  • Ok Dan.....I just rang their ticket office...they may reserve them for us...waiting to hear back, its just that we cant get away from home until about 5.30pm...
  • you beat me to it mate...lol
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: red1984[/cite]jt that was a joke 4 henry boy aka anorak[/quote]

what have you got against anoraks, they keep you warm over your cardy