Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whos posts do you have to read, equally wont read?

Sorry in advance but as its friday thought i'd post my usual silly thread :o)

Basically if you see ....... has last posted, does this make you want to read it?

Comments

• Options
    <<Ignores>>
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]<<Ignores>>

Clearly didnt though ;o) haha
  • Options
    always read when addickted posts on the palace in admin thread.
    also read when anyone posts on the new bird on countdown thread.
    always ignore the bloke who constantly bumps the c life poker thread.;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]<<Ignores>>

Clearly didnt though ;o) haha

Who clearly didn't what?
  • Options
    Always read posters who post an informed opinion of how the game is played.
    Also Spankie for his ref opinions.

And AFKA ..... because he is the master and must be obeyed at all times.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i wont read posts about builders , plumbers , electricians etc .....
    not a big music fan so wont read them too or anything political cos i'm not grown up enough to understand it ......
    the post i'll always look for is shock horror 'away thread news' lol
    and if JT has posted on the countdown bird thread it is immediately a MUST SEE thread!
    not forgetting poker threads are always read
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Dave Mehmet & shag make me chuckle....and JT delivers the goods for Countdown.

I dont single out posters who i wont read, just threads.
  • Options
    As said above the countdown thread is the only one on here that always brings a smile to your face
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Always read posters who post an informed opinion of how the game is played.
    Also Spankie for his ref opinions.

And AFKA ..... because he is the master and must be obeyed at all times.

I was going to say you Oggy, but as you didn't say me, then I'm not going to say you after all :-(
  • Options
    I enjoy reading Scoham and Colintat's posts on players and the matches, as they have a more expert tactical view than most.

I don't read about the countdown bird, but after the Frazer Richardson thread by Curb_It, I will look out for more along those lines ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lol was just thinking as not really anyone i would not read. although that new bloke red1984 is going that way :-)

Nathan Prior got to be the top answer, i reckon everyone when they see his posts have to read as they are very funny even when not intended to be

Oggy because he is a good joker, but it tends to go on thread type and title whether i will read it

good shout on the countdown bird only started looking at that the other day ;oP