Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belle de Jour

edited February 2010 in Not Sports Related
Would you?

Not for £300 an hour I wouldn't. Just what is going on with her boat?

Comments

• Options
    billie piper oh yes
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Would you?

Not for £300 an hour I wouldn't. Just what is going on with her boat?

2 paper bags, just in case one fell off
  • Options
    Definate yes from me.
  • Options
    got to say I often question why when I look at her mouth full of teeth but there is just something about her , would smash her to bits no doubt
  • Options
    I most certainly would

might be a bit toothy but reckon she bangs like an outhouse door in the wind
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Now lads, IF your talking about the REAL life Belle....then everyday in every way ! She was on Newsnight last night campaigning for more sex education in our schools. What a sort, in a milfy, turn me over do it again sort of way...Grrrrr!

Billy Piper's bod is built for sin no doubt but the boat reminds me of the toothy one from the Bananna Splits and there are certain childhood memories that are sacred !
  • Options
    Point proven
  • Options
    lol...great look alike.

i dunno whats worse, her mouth or the slug eyebrows. Id have to pluck her then f**k her.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    LOL!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and evans has been there.
  • Options
    can't believe people would say no
  • Options
    Not after Chris Evans has been there
  • Options
    Saw her in a club when she was about 18 and she looked stunning. £300 would be money well spent.
  • Options
    yes, all day long!
  • Options
    Its got one like the tardis I've herd, small tight entry massive open space inside...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    beleive me the only way people wouldnt is cause they would have done the business in their pants whilst she unbuttons her coat. Id do her with the banana suit on for fcks sake

I cant believe people from this site say 'its a no from me' to most of the would ya's........ yeaahhh right in a fckin heartbeat unless you just dont find the female sex attractive.
  • Options
    i would smash that all day long :-)
  • Options
    Yes I would!
  • Options
    i find some of the crude comments in this repugnant!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i find some of the crude comments in this repugnant![/quote]

To be fair, it is a thread about whether you would shag someone or not,
  • Options
    i am joking... but cant it be a simple yes or no.. smash her etc etc? gruff.
  • Options
    the one that does me, my mate always says it,

'I would go right through that'

Class
  • Options
    Only if I could pretend to be a doctor.
  • Options
    That second one's so airbrushed, she looks flat and vaguely plastic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i am joking... but cant it be a simple yes or no.. smash her etc etc? gruff.

I know what you mean.

Me personally I'd like to take her to a Harvester, buy her a prawn cocktail, steak and horn of plenty to finish. I.d buy one of those roses from the guy who comes into the restaurants. Then we'd go back to mine, maybe have a coffee, put on some jazz and then share an evening in a loving embrace culminating in a beautiful act of congress.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i am joking... but cant it be a simple yes or no.. smash her etc etc? gruff.

I know what you mean.

Me personally I'd like to take her to a Harvester, buy her a prawn cocktail, steak and horn of plenty to finish. I.d buy one of those roses from the guy who comes into the restaurants. Then we'd go back to mine, maybe have a coffee, put on some jazz and then share an evening in a loving embrace culminating in a beautiful act of congress.

That's the most romantic thing I have ever read...

(Wipes tear from corner of glistening eye)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    That's the most romantic thing I have ever read...

(Wipes tear from corner of japs eye)

;-)
  • Options
    No, no , no.

This thread has gone way off beam. I'm not asking whether you'd pay 300 sheets to shag Billie Piper, I'm talking about the real Belle. Someone stick a picture up.

Get with the programme.
  • Options
    no ta , bet she's got a clunge like a wizards sleeve