Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kidbrooke Park Road Bus lane restrictions?

The 3 small bus lanes just as you turn off from Rochester Way....anyone know if there are cameras and if it's 24hrs restriction during the night or should i be looking forward to a nice £120 fine from the lovely folk at TFL?

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    might be , as look at all the twats that turn left onto kidbrooke as it's no right turn then do a U turn 100 yards up the road
  • Options
    what about around London Bridge?? I went through one this morning and now think I will get a ticket....anyone know of what the timings are if your allowed to accecdently go through it?
  • Options
    if you mean the ones that divert around the width restrictions, then i think they are 24hrs, but cant recall seeing any cameras.
    the police always used to 'strategically' place themselves to catch those turning right, out of the old rochester way, onto kid park rd.
  • Options
    The one coming over the bridge if your driving into the City?? The Bar 'Dizzys' is on your left?
  • Options
    Mrs McMoist got done there, as well. Now every time we're out driving and we get within 100 yards of one of the damn things she shouts 'Bus Lane' I jump and have to fight to control the car. It's a comedy moment.
  • Options
    Is it a 24hr thing then?? I went through about 6:30ish??
  • Options
    Thanks people