Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LAST 3 HOME GAMES OF SEASON

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
It looks like the 3 last home games of the season are shaping up to be HUGE!!!

Tuesday Apr13 - Home - vs COLCHESTER
Saturday Apr17 - Home - vs NORWICH
Saturday May1 - Home - vs LEEDS

9 out of 9 points to end the season strong! COME ON YOU REDS!!!

Comments

• with us still to go to millwall, huddersfield and mkdons before them, we will need 9 pts to stay in play-off place.
  • Waiting for the next Oohaah prediction - Big shift for not making play offs?
  • Will be a busy day for the old bill if Leeds need a result at yours to get promoted, they could have another Bournmouth on their hands with 15 to 20,000 Leeds fans in town.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Will be a busy day for the old bill if Leeds need a result at yours to get promoted, they could have another Bournmouth on their hands with 15 to 20,000 Leeds fans in town.[/quote]

Doubt it, you don't get that at home these days.
  • Average 23,000 but they all come out of the woodwork when it matters, must admit it pisses me off when we manage a full house against the yids in the cup then 18,000 the next game against Brighton but thats life i suppose.
  • Tbh as much as I worry about us needing points from those last three games and the fact we will probably bottle it, for now I think we need to concentrate on the games coming up as we have some very difficult away games inc Milwall, Huddersfield and MK Dons.