Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

plane graveyard

edited February 2010 in Not Sports Related
plane graveyard

where planes go to die

Comments

• We might need to borrow a few for the Falklands...
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]We might need to borrow a few for the Falklands...

LOL
  • i thought they all went to ryanair when other airlines had finished with them.
  • I'd love to see Ryanair with some of those planes, I might even consider flying with them ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i thought they all went to ryanair when other airlines had finished with them.

"Welcome aboard this F14 Tomcat flight to Seville"
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i thought they all went to ryanair when other airlines had finished with them.

"Welcome aboard this F14 Tomcat flight to Seville"

Flying time is 90 seconds
  • "The emergency exit is via the pull cord under your seat..."
  • wow good article.

On the subject of Top Gun, I saw something recently that suggested the F14 was not suitable for dogfighting, so am confused as to why it was so heavily used in the movie? (its slow here this afternoon)
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]wow good article.

On the subject of Top Gun, I saw something recently that suggested the F14 was not suitable for dogfighting, so am confused as to why it was so heavily used in the movie? (its slow here this afternoon)

lol. ''Hello, is that Tom Cruise?...i have a question for you...''
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]wow good article.

was he an exec producer then?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

J for Joke...
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]

J for Joke...

OK, we want answers though