Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Scum on Soccer AM

edited February 2010 in Other Football and Sports
Palace on Soccer AM what a bunch of Loosers. They need to get real fans they look like theyre all fresh out of Bedlam.

Comments

• Options
    please please please young man palace aren't 'the scum' that name is reserved for the spanners come on liven up
  • Options
    haha how funny one of them i know, apparentally as not been watching it but he put on his facebook.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]please please please young man palace aren't 'the scum' that name is reserved for the spanners come on liven up

LOL i just like to think of them both as the scum. As lets face it tere is only one in South London. Palace actually annoy me allot more than Millwall as i have to work with Palace fans and have allot more interaction with them. Were as the only time you see Millwall fans in Kent is because they want to follow them for their image sad people.
  • Options
    I've had 4 txts from mates saying what am I doing front row far left in the fox in the box teeshirt.. even the mrs did a double take... feel sick... and unclean.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I've had 4 txts from mates saying what am I doing front row far left in the fox in the box teeshirt.. even the mrs did a double take... feel sick... and unclean.....

Haha