Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

friday joke

edited February 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
While walking past a mental hospital I heard the group of inmates chanting 13 13 13 13. When I looked through a gap in the fence one poked me in the eye with a stick. Then they chanted 14 14 14 14

Comments

• Options
    ? i'm being simplistic here WTF?
  • Options
    Huh ??
  • Options
    Made me laugh !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Made me laugh !

yeah I'm chuckling...stupid but funny
  • Options
    Can someone explain it please
  • Options
    Made me chuckle as well : )
  • Options
    er ... well if someone else looks they'd be chanting 15 15 15
  • Options
    England announce new shirt sponsors!

2r3imph.jpg

p.s. bump! ;-)
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Police in Rothbury are offering a reward of £10,000 for information leading to the capture of the fugative making all the news headlines. If he is still at large next week, they are uping the reward to £20,000 making it a Raoulover.
  • Options
    After Nigeria was eliminated from the World Cup, the Nigerian goalkeeper personally offered to refund all the expenses of fans that travelled to South Africa.

He said he just needs their bank details and pin numbers to complete the transaction.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Raoul Moat - The only ginger to ever be wanted.
  • Options
    I was bullied when I was younger, they covered me in chocolate and put a cherry on my head. It was tough living in the Gatto.
  • Options
    My kids are upset. The local ice cream man was found dead covered in hundreds and thousands. Police say he topped himself.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]I was bullied when I was younger, they covered me in chocolate and put a cherry on my head. It was tough living in the Gatto.
    Great stuff
  • Options
    Ive started a yacht building business in my loft at home. Sails have gone through the roof.
  • Options
    Can't Northumberland Police just ask the Octopus where Raoul Moat is?
  • Options
    Raoul Moats has just been found dead in his bowl of meusli. Current pulled him under
  • Options
    I wonder what moativated him to do all that...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]I wonder what moativated him to do all that...

That wasn't raoulmoatly funny...
  • Options
    ROFL

(Raoul on floor laughing)