Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TV " my big fat Gypo wedding"

edited February 2010 in Not Sports Related
Anyone see this laast night ? it was "car crash tv" at its best/worst. God knows how i got watch it but couldnt turn it off. Engaged at 14 married at 16 and 23 was far to old to get married.

Laughed when the guy said "we can turn our hand to anything" and even better" Gypsies dont discuss money !!" or how they were discriminated at every turn but then went into great detail about how they didnt what "common folk" in their comunities.

Comments

• Options
    The birds were FIT though!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]The birds were FIT though!
    Agreed. Shame theyve all got 3 nipples and webbed hands.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]The birds were FIT though!
    Agreed. Shame theyve all got 3 nipples and webbed hands.

Do my drive for a good price though.
  • Options
    they dont talk about money !
  • Options
    The woman who made all the dresses, bet she made some money over the years. I would say some of the dresses would be £10K.
  • Options
    i saw Left Behind on it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]i saw Left Behind on it
    And Medders
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]i saw Left Behind on it[/quote]

ha ha thats because i was marrying your sister
  • Options
    So thats what that was all about, I thought it was something to do with the MFC Supporters Club
  • Options
    This was a classic............

"You can call me a gypsey or even an Irish C**T but don't call me a PIKEY..................LMFAO
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]i saw Left Behind on it[/quote]

ha ha thats because i was marrying your sister[/quote]

I think you were mat=rrying your own sister to be fair
  • Options
    i think i will watch this on catch up tv tonight. after Enders.
  • Options
    Didnt watch it but sounds quiet funny. Might have to try it on Catch up tonight.
  • Options
    Didn't watch it. Did Paul Scally feature at all?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    mostly up north and mostly "Irish travellers" which my Orish friends would call "nackers".

Cant say it was funny but just very weird. Mind you did laugh when the bird said Pikies were "very moral".
  • Options
    Oh it was quality ....
  • Options
    Best thing about travellers is if you leave your old fridge/TV/Washing Machine outside, it'll be gone within 15 minutes.....saving a trip to the dump.

Got a few mates who are second generation travellers (there mum and dads were brought up in trailers but now live in houses) and they are really nice people,would do anything for you....just dont get on their bad side!

Its the irish tinkers that set-up on local fields ya need to be careful of. Proper wrong'ens.
  • Options
    I didnt think they portrayed "real" pikies myself...They should have made that doco in Kingsdown or Snodland for the real McCoy
  • Options
    some fit birds in tight hot pants but they arnt interested in going outside the camp to get laid, was interbreeding at its best...and as one said "people think we're slots (sluts)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Best thing about travellers is if you leave your old fridge/TV/Washing Machine outside, it'll be gone within 15 minutes.....saving a trip to the dump.

So true, one of my sisters lived in Chatham briefly. They would take anything
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hang on though, that's a huge jump from taking fridges to taking your sister.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]hang on though, that's a huge jump from taking fridges to taking your sister.

PMSL
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]hang on though, that's a huge jump from taking fridges to taking your sister.[/quote]

True, prob take 2 of them to carry her
  • Options
    LOL! Better hope she never finds this site FTP, or you'll be dead meat.
  • Options
    This thread is in really bad taste and completely prejudice against a minority community.
  • Options
    If you really want a laugh, go to Google pictures and type in Chavs. There's a brilliant selection of wedding pictures on there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: FTP[/cite]i saw Left Behind on it
    And Medders

Wow way to steal my joke dan ;-(

[cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]This thread is in really bad taste and completely prejudice against a minority community.

It's only pikeys!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]This thread is in really bad taste and completely prejudice against a minority community.

Not a minority community in Thamesmead!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]

Not a minority community in Thamesmead!

Not a community either in anyway shape or form
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]This was a classic............

"You can call me a gypsey or even an Irish C**T but don't call me a PIKEY..................LMFAO

The fella had recently retired from a career as a bare knuckle fighter!