Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huge four days coming up

Over Sat and Tues, we have two home games which we should really be expecting to win, v Yeovil and Brighton.

But so does everybody else:-

NORWICH : Soton and Southend, both at home

LEEDS : Brighton and Oldham, both at home

COLCHESTER : Oldham and Brentford, both at home

SWINDON : Carlisle and Stockport, both at home

So on paper the top five should all be looking at six points.

Of course, it won't turn out like that and somebody will slip up.

We had just better make damn sure it isn't us. . .

Comments

• Soton will do Norwich oldham will draw with Leeds brentford will beat colchester swindon will lose both......We will win both
  • Can i have some of what you have been drinking UNCLE,would like the above results but it will not be.
  • [cite]Posted By: Lewis Coaches[/cite]Can i have some of what you have been drinking UNCLE,would like the above results but it will not be.

Oh ye of little faith
  • Oldham will beat Leeds. Carlisle and Swindon will draw. Brentford will probably draw at the U's unless Colchester plough their field freshly before the match. Wouldn't rule out Norwich dropping a point or four, but wouldn't count on it either. Wycombe could do the double over the spanners too. FACT ;-)
  • Careful Uncle, someone's going to accuse you of being rose-tinted soon.
  • fancy us to get six points here,i would pick them two teams myself if given the choice.think we may struggle with southend away
  • edited February 2010
    Dont like to say i told you so but............ I told you so. Sutton done Norwich ;-)
  • Tuesdays a big big game. Could be the start of a winning sequence.

Thats' as positive as it gets here.
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Tuesdays a big big game. Could be the start of a winning sequence.

Thats' as positive as it gets here.

The winning sequence has begun today, Tuesday's match is about maintaining it...
  • edited February 2010
    Pretty damn good, Uncle.

Now we need your predictions that Oldham will draw with Leeds and Brentford will beat Colchester to work out (and another win for us,of course). And then hey presto, by 10pm on Tues, we'll be back in second place!

Can you also make sure Swindon lose to Stockport? You got their result wrong today so sort it out for Tuesday, because I don't like the two games they've got in hand on us.

Also a bit worried about Colchester and for the first time this season am beginning to think something I suspect none of us ever seriously contemplated - they could go up automatically.

Still, you have told us Brentford are going to do them over and I trust you, so all will be fine!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]Pretty damn good, Uncle.

Now we need your predictions that Oldham will draw with Leeds and Brentford will beat Colchester to work out (and another win for us,of course). And then hey presto, by 10pm on Tues, we'll be back in second place!

Can you also make sure Swindon lose to Stockport? You got their result wrong today so sort it out for Tuesday, because I don't like the two games they've got in hand on us.

Also a bit worried about Colchester and for the first time this season am beginning to think something I suspect none of us ever seriously contemplated - they could go up automatically.

Still, you have told us Brentford are going to do them over and I trust you, so all will be fine!

Yeah must admit i didn't see swindon doing that. I have absolutely no doubt at the end of the season colchester wont be pushing for auto, it will be a fight between Norwich and leeds. We have had our bad spell now and although we did win lots we still didn't lose many. Leeds got lucky today but have a lot more losses coming up. As for Norwich it will be very interesting how they come back from this apparently they were beaten all ends up. It puts doubt in the players and in the fans and as we know thats not a good thing. Although today was just a win against Yeovil i think it could be a huge stepping stone in not only auto but actually winning the league.
  • edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite] Although today was just a win against Yeovil i think it could be a huge stepping stone in not only auto but actually winning the league.

Now we know youve been drinking!!
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Although today was just a win against Yeovil i think it could be a huge stepping stone in not only auto but actually winning the league.

Now we know youve been drinking!!

Not yet !!! But having read that again i'm just about to start ;-)
  • Fair play uncle u got the six numbers for tonight mate
  • I won £67 on wednesday lotto and £6 last night so have got a couple of lucky dips for tonight ;-)
  • Okay Uncle not bad.Southampton right ,Brighton draw with Leeds not Oldham as yet give you that one,Charlton win.Things are looking up.Tell us what you had been drinking before seeing the results of the above games just maybe if we all drink the same it could be the push Charlton require.
  • Probably water....... with a few happy pills on the side