Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL tweeter feed on facebook

Anyone else been using this?

Can't seem to decide if I love it or hate it, sometimes it's a pain having it clog up the page, although it is nice having it there.

Whats your opinions.......

Comments

• Options
    a tweeter feed on facebook? im confused, on the CL Page on facebook but dont really understand what your saying there mate
  • Options
    Seeing that i'm usually on here i know most of the threads beforehand but I think its decent enough to add.

Already spoke to Lookie about maybe filtering it to the General Charlton topics and adding the #cafc tag to boost interest but it may be a bit more difficult than that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]a tweeter feed on facebook? im confused, on the CL Page on facebook but dont really understand what your saying there mate

I don't know exactly what it is, as I don't use twitter, but basically on my facebook main screen, with all my friends status updats, pic uploads etc, it shows me when new threads are made.
  • Options
    Had to get rid, was taking up everything
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Had to get rid, was taking up everything

This is what I'm starting to think, it does get a little annoying.

Edit: even more annoying, as now my own thread is the top subject on my FB!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]a tweeter feed on facebook? im confused, on the CL Page on facebook but dont really understand what your saying there mate

I don't know exactly what it is, as I don't use twitter, but basically on my facebook main screen, with all my friends status updats, pic uploads etc, it shows me when new threads are made.

oh i get ya, doesn't really take up most of mine but they are quite frequent lol

and yes get in Stu your claim to fame ;-) i loved it when i first noticed thread i started
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    The CL Twitter feed is realy useful. Sometimes I can't get to a PC. So I follow Charlton Life on Twitter. And have set up my account to receive them by text on my iPhone.

That way I can ignore them immediately, rather than having to wait until I log on to a PC to ignore them later.
  • Options
    I like it to as it makes my mind up whether to visit CL to depress myself. If there is a non football/wouldya thread then I pop on!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bob smith achieved level 3 mastery in cabbages in farmville

john jones has 37 cows in their zoo

now all that shit clogs my iPhone facebook and that's really annoying
  • Options
    you can set fb to ignore stuff like that but you cant do it through the iphone. Log on from home and do it there then next time your on the iphone you wont have to read everyone's farmville updates
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thing is you can always disable notifications by simply clicking on the "hide" tab, doing so prevents all updates from any application you don't like.

Personally I like the live feed, I usually visit my FB page before anything else so if there's a discussion I think is worth taking a look at I now access CL from my updates.