Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace v Villa

Anyone come across some decent betting for this? Villa are understandably favourites 4/5 on Stan James.

Comments

• Options
    Hope villa stuff them.
  • Options
    "Out come the players at Selhurst Park where there's something of a festival atmosphere. The club, the players, and their manager are all basically up for sale in front of the TV cameras today"

Caroline Cheese on the BBC
  • Options
    Villa fans singing, "Wheres your money gone!" :-)
  • Options
    never have i heard such a one sided atmosphere
  • Options
    Indeed, all I can hear is the Villa fans singing.
  • Options
    The fuckers are 1 up.
  • Options
    Ambrose assist as well...
  • Options
    Get in there. 1-1
  • Options
    All you can here is the Villa!
  • Options
    yea just turned over from the rugby its all Villa in the crowd. But then wenever iv bin there all you can here is Charlton fans sing palace never make any noise, nothing to be proud of i guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They should've put a few mics in the home end. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]They should've put a few mics in the home end. ;-)
    Why? Does it need digging over?
  • Options
    "Collins' equaliser silences Palace supporters for the first time today"

On BBC feed.

Maybe they actually should've put some mics in the home end
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]They should've put a few mics in the home end. ;-)
    Why? Does it need digging over?

Tarmacking.
  • Options
    It pains me to say this but Palarse are a very decent side & Warnock an excellent manager, he has got the best out of Ambrose unlike Pardew or Parky were ever able to do. They have some cracking players, the sale of which in the summer should keep them afloat.

On the other hand their support is an absolute effin' joke, those bell-ends pretending to be ultras are an utter embarrassment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]yea just turned over from the rugby its all Villa in the crowd. But then wenever iv bin there all you can here is Charlton fans sing palace never make any noise, nothing to be proud of i guess.

What do you mean ? Croydon is a hotbed of football ;0)
  • Options
    A draw would be the absolute best result for Palace unfortunately, shame really.

Palace are an ok side, Warnock has them playing a lot better than the sum of their parts so i doubt they will get much for any of their players if they have not been bought by a sugar daddy in the summer...then Warnock will be off and they will crumble away.
  • Options
    You have to feel sorry for Steve Ryder who is doing his best to sound interested in what is going on. Good professional but a tough job for the fella :o)
  • Options
    Palace had a cracking first half it has to be said. Ambrose's free kick right at the end was quality but Villa still look like they are going to score. I think there'll be a few more goals in this one.
  • Options
    Danns and Carle look decent players
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ashamed to say it but I done palace to win 2-1 or 3-1!
  • Options
    Yowza
  • Options
    Ambrose......why did we let him go!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: creepyaddick[/cite]Ashamed to say it but I done palace to win 2-1 or 3-1!

did you cheer ? LOL
  • Options
    What the commentator said. He scored one goal last season
  • Options
    Ambrose just scores from a great freekick. I think that's about 16 goals for him this season?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]did you cheer ? LOL

sssshhhhh!
  • Options
    They deserve it, well played to them.
  • Options
    :-)
  • Options
    Finally