Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fee a 'magic' number for Charlton......

Sorry about the pun..... but I thought it might be fun,
to see if we could get some extra cash, for 'magics' alleged dash
to a foreign club with lot's of stash......

Or in less punny words any chance of some money sell on fee for the alleged, transfer for Madjid Bougherra! as mentioned on Sky

Comments

• Options
    I assume that is a no then........
    Anybody know what the deal was then..... I thought he originally went on a loan deal, but probably wrong!
  • Options
    I don't think anyone understood what you were going on about ken to be honest !
  • Options
    I'm with Off It, I have no idea! Bhoogie been sold?
  • Options
    As on Times on line and sky sports news this morning and the Guardian....... possibly off to Barcelona for £5 million plus just wondered if there was any sell on benefits for Charlton, the pun was obviously too subtle what rhymes with three: fee... '3 the magic number ' as in the current McDonalds advert, and bbc channel 3 ditty, De La Soul, Oh well read below....Sun headlines are obviously too subtle on here.....

The Times.......As one of Rangers’ most saleable assets, there is no peace, only speculation, around Madjid Bougherra these days. So when the Algeria defender stepped out to face some inquisitors yesterday, the subject of his long-term future at Ibrox was not slow in coming on to the agenda.

The 27-year-old has two more years left on his Ibrox contract, though Bougherra knows as well as anyone that he is a cashable asset for his club. If Rangers, as has been mooted, could generate as much as £5 million from his sale in the summer, could such a transaction be resisted by his financially-stricken club?

The Guardian.......
    The Rangers manager, Walter Smith, says he is unconcerned with speculation linking his defender Madjid Bougherra with a move to Barcelona or Sevilla.
    Reports have claimed both Spanish clubs have been alerted to Bougherra after he showed good form for Algeria in the recent Africa Cup of Nations. Bougherra was named in the team of the tournament in Angola, and Rangers' financial plight means they would find it difficult to reject bids for any player.

Just thought there might be a couple of quid in it for Charlton, that was all........
  • Options
    Ah, gotcha now Ken. In that context even your first post makes sense now!
    ;o)

However, "no idea" is my answer I'm afraid - though my guess is "no".
  • Options
    Don't think there's a sell on clause Ken.