Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks boss wary of Swindon and Colchester threat

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/5002768.Addicks_boss_wary_of_Swindon_and_Colchester_threat/

Comments

• Judgeing by the tittle of this thred, I'd sak yor prooof-reader, Mr Newsshopper.
  • absolutely nothing new in that article really....we know what we need to do and so does Parky!...start winning game instead of drawing them!

We need to go on a 4/5 game winning run now really in order to pull away from those below us and put pressure on the top two....the question is, can we do it?...at the moment I'm not sure.

In my opinion we have to win on Monday night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]absolutely nothing new in that article really....we know what we need to do and so does Parky!...start winning game instead of drawing them!

We need to go on a 4/5 game winning run now really in order to pull away from those below us and put pressure on the top two....the question is, can we do it?...at the moment I'm not sure.

In my opinion we have to win on Monday night.

Bristol Rovers, Yeovil, Brighton, Southend and Stockport are the next five games before the WALL game - if you had asked me this question four months ago I would bank on five wins out of five but now ..... not too cocky, mate!