Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Parky: No Omozusi deal until others leave

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/5002710.Parky__No_Omozusi_deal_until_others_leave/

Comments

• Several fans on Charlton internet forums have urged Parkinson to play Moutaouakil so he can get some first team action and put himself in the shop window.

Interesting - thats just what I said in the Moo2Kill thread........ :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    Several fans on Charlton internet forums have urged Parkinson to play Moutaouakil so he can get some first team action and put himself in the shop window.

I'd rather have Richardson any day.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    Several fans on Charlton internet forums have urged Parkinson to play Moutaouakil so he can get some first team action and put himself in the shop window.

I'd rather have Richardson any day.

I agree - but he might be a useful winger...
  • Surely if we offered Dicko to Gillingham they'd take him? Would anyone really care if he went there?
  • [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Surely if we offered Dicko to Gillingham they'd take him?

Only if we paid his wages?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Surely if we offered Dicko to Gillingham they'd take him?

Only if we paid his wages?

I'm really just assuming that since they wanted him at the beginning of the season, they'd still want him now given the position they're in. No idea about the financial details of the original deal, or if anything has changed for them finance wise since the summer. They did try and be cheeky with their offer though if I remember rightly, reducing their offer from £50k to £0k in a week. We're not that stupid.
  • edited February 2010
    Surely he doesn't want Omozusi now? There's no quotes there directly mentioning him, and we only signed him because Richardson and Solly were unvailable. Just can't see us signing Omozusi when he'd be backup to Richardson and not really a significant improvement on Solly.

Edit: http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35598

Just seen it on the OS. Strange one but perhaps we want Solly to go out on loan to play regularly? Otherwise once Youga is fit we'd have 5 full backs.
  • don't get that...is he collecting RB's like PArdew collected strikers...Richardson, Solly & Omuzusi would be mental when you are in as tight a financial position as we are. Would rather see Solly play than Omozuzui anyway.
  • Don't wanna see Mouts play for us again, Richardson may have been below par recently but is still better imo. Solly is progressing well judging by the last couple and the last thing we need is another dispruptive influence that does not really wanna play for us and will not care if we win or lose. Sooner Mouts goes the better.
  • Interesting that Omo is still training with the squad, despite being ineligible to play.

He must fit in well, good character, right attitude, etc
    Otherwise he'd be told to get on his bike.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]They did try and be cheeky with their offer though if I remember rightly, reducing their offer from £50k to £0k in a week. We're not that stupid.

well i know i think the £50k would have been a result and even £0k would remove his wages from the books, so maybe we are that stupid
  • I'm surprised Omo is till on the radar.

I liked him but feel maybe another Centre Back is more of a priority.Elliott Ward is at Coventry not even making the bench and out of contract in the summer . Could we take him on ?

Also who can we ship out other tham Dickson or Moo2

I noticed that the Gills signed another ex Addick in James Walker recently .Quite honestly if they paid Dickson's wages now then maybe we should let him go.The rationale behind the Rovers deal was that they may have money to put on the table for a permanent deal. The other team mooted Southend appear broke now.

Jim Gannon was a fan of Moo2 at Motherwell , now he is at Posh would he be interested ? Swansea nearly sold their Right Back to Fulham o0n deadline day so I do not think they will be back.
  • [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]don't get that...is he collecting RB's like PArdew collected strikers...Richardson, Solly & Omuzusi would be mental when you are in as tight a financial position as we are. Would rather see Solly play than Omozuzui anyway.

spot on. A wage we don't need to carry. Richardson and Solly are more than adequate and signing Omosuzi would only hinder Solly's progress.