Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Reserves 2 v Chelsea Reserves 0

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Not at the game.

Wondering if anyone is or if it is on the official twitter feed.

My prediction is 3 - 1 to Chelsea. Mooney to score for us.

Comments

• Hope to see Mckenzie play as long as possible and maybe get a goal. They will beat us but as it is our first ressie game for a while, more about players coming back.

Also like to see Davission play, assume he is one of many who could be released at end of season and after his inury this is his chance to prove he is like Tuna, Mambo and kaybe Jenkinson in that he could be one worth keeping.
  • What time's kick off, be interesting if that maidstone youngster gets a run out? and dont we have someone else on trial also

See this is why i love CL as usually someone on here who is in the know :o)
  • won 2 - 0.

As losing to Watford reserves proved we are rubbish this must make us great.

No news on line up or scorers yet on twitter. Expect the lovely boys and girls on the OS are writing a report as I type.
  • Be interesting to see what sort of side Chelsea had....and whether the kid from Ramsgate got a run out.
  • Just got an email from the CAFC News bulletin...A goal from trialist Ryan Hall and an own goal gave an Addicks reserve side a 2-0 victory against Chelsea at the Blues' training ground this afternoon. Bromley midfielder Hall, who is currently being watched by the club, opened the scoring, and then it was from his cross that a Chelsea defender inadvertently diverted the ball into his own net.
  • That trialist Owen Gole sounds useful. Sign him up.

Scored again today.
  • "Hall and several friends attacked the referee with iron bars."

What?

Also had a trial at Grimsby. Bet we've got competiition from Pardew.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]"Hall and several friends attacked the referee with iron bars."

at a Goals 6-a-side centre playing with your mates when you are a pro footballer... as you do!
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=35590

Now on OS
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: StubleyAddick[/cite]Now on OS

It must be true then ....!

;o)
  • Has Ackworth finally got through to the Charlton management? Only looking at players from Bromley and Ramsgate now ;)
  • I thought trialists were normally referred to in team lineups as 'A Trialist', we don't seem to mind letting people know we're giving a trial to an iron bar wielding thug :)
  • I'm glad we're looking at another midfielder because we're a bit short in that department.
  • If you're going to attack a ref do it with a gang of mates, armed. Make your presence felt.

Not sure how this goes with our anti-street crime stance though.
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]If you're going to attack a ref do it with a gang of mates, armed. Make your presence felt.

My guess is that we are helping with his rehabilitation into society, thereby making it less likely that he will reoffend.
  • Rated by Dowie as a star of the future .....ummmmm
  • [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Rated by Dowie as a star of the future .....ummmmm

Quiet, Shooters. Simon Walton is amazing. Dowie knows best.
  • Colin Tat has been saying for a while that our players lack a bit of steel and fight but I don't think this is what he meant.
  • Charlton: Randolph, Moutaouakil, Clark, Mambo, Jenkinson; Hall, Pell, Spring, Warren; Dickson, Tuna.

Looks like guy from Ramsgate didn't get a game, unless he came on as sub
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]If you're going to attack a ref do it with a gang of mates, armed. Make your presence felt.

My guess is that we are helping with his rehabilitation into society, thereby making it less likely that he will reoffend.

CL classics. Very good McLovin and Heath hero.
  • Bromley VS AFC Wimbledon

Ryan Hall scores twice for Brom in this game. The goals are at 3 mins 30 and 7 mins 40 on the video. The second one is a bit controversial.
  • [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]Bromley VS AFC Wimbledon

Ryan Hall scores twice for Brom in this game. The goals are at 3 mins 30 and 7 mins 40 on the video. The second one is a bit controversial.
    "A bit controversial"? That's like saying Tiger Woods has got a bit of an eye for the ladies. Or Simon Jordan's a bit cash-strapped.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: wwaddickson[/cite]Bromley VS AFC Wimbledon

"A bit controversial"? That's like saying Tiger Woods has got a bit of an eye for the ladies. Or Simon Jordan's a bit cash-strapped.

Or your girlfriend telling you shes a little bit pregnant! corker of a goal though, do you think he meant it!
  • I was at that match and have to say that it was near the end of the game and the Wimbledon players were rolling around a bit trying to waste time...I genuinly think the player that was down at that point was injured but the Bromley players got frustrated by all their cheating! Anyway if anyone reckons a non league player can pick out the top corner from 40 yards then fair enough...i think he tried to bang it out of play in frustration and knocked it in by accident!

He was by far the best player on the pitch in that game and is certainly a better player than the level he is at at the moment...whether he is League1 standard is a bit of an unknown but worth a look I guess.
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I'm glad we're looking at another midfielder because we're a bit short in that department.

We could be in the summer if we don't go up and Bailey, Sam, Racon, Shelvey and Semedo leave.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]As losing to Watford reserves proved we are rubbish
    Did anyone actually suggest this?