Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New England Away kit launched

The new England away shirt was launched today by the Kasabian front man Tom Meighan, at a concert in Paris. Pretty much made to resemble the 1966 World cup winning kit. Looks pretty smart to be honest.

Pictures..

Tom speaking about the kit...

Comments

• Options
    nice!
  • Options
    I assumed this was another John Terry 'playing away' joke.
    Doh!
  • Options
    is it my laptop or are the sleeves a different shade of red ?
  • Options
    yeah they are. Dont like it, Looks like one of tight tops that only gay italian men wear.
  • Options
    Launched by a rock band in Paris? Jesus wept. I'm also getting bored with the 1966 replica shirts that they release before every world cup, if they want a proper replica why not remove the umbro logo? 1966 was over 40 years ago, time to move on.
  • Options
    Must've taken them ages to come up with that design.

So er..........it's going to be red with a badge and an umbro logo stuck on.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite] Looks like one of tight tops that only gay italian men wear.

yep no good for anyone with a bid of a gut on em ......
  • Options
    I actually really like it. Might buy one.
  • Options
    Can you get short sleeves?
  • Options
    I've been to New England before. Don't know about the colour of their shirts though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks good to me. Why oh why can`t Charlton have a simple shirt like this instead of the abominations we are continually offered.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I've been to New England before. Don't know about the colour of their shirts though.
    New-England-Revolution-replica-mls-2010-football-shirts.jpg
    Hope that helps

;o)
  • Options
    Thanks, Chizz.

Does Corey Gibbs play for them ....?

;o)
  • Options
    like the new England effort

might get one for the summer
  • Options
    The short sleeved versions can be viewed at www.sports-direct.com and I saw this a while back as it was leaked just not to sure of the random white trimming on the short sleeved versions.
  • Options
    My initial thoughts was it's shite...

Then I had another good look and I thought, yep, it's shite all right...
  • Options
    Anyone want the new England away shirt fairly cheap? Quite literally off the back of a lorry.

Stolen