Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace for sale in the clasifieds

Not in great condition, previous owner ill used, in need of complete rebuild etc - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/8505932.stm

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Sounds great, when can I buy? Hold up, what's the expenditure for 2009/2010?
  • Advert in the Financial Times
    Crystal Palace Football Club For Sale

United Kingdom
    Financials

Asking price: Undisclosed

Sales revenue: Undisclosed

Net profit: Undisclosed

Fixtures value: Undisclosed

Stock value: Undisclosed

Business description
    Football Club For Sale
    On instructions of the Joint Administrators, B Guilfoyle, C White and J Russell:
    Crystal Palace F.C . (2000) Limited
    The sale of football club and its associated assets presents an opportunity to acquire a long established South London club (founded 1905) currently playing in the Championship division of the Football League and currently enjoying success in the FA Cup (next match against Aston Villa in the fifth round).
    The club offers many benefits for an investor with a key asset being the well established and highly reputable academy. Principal points of this opportunity are:
    Established and well known brand
    26,300 capacity stadium at Selhurst Park held by way of a 25 year lease from April 2008
    Stadium FREEHOLD available
    Training ground and academy, in Beckenham, Kent, with 4 full size pitches, junior size pitches, state of the art gymnasium and physiotherapy facilities, held by the way of a 15 year lease from August 2003
    In addition to 26 players professional contracts, there are 16 junior players held on scholarships
    Revenue streams including commercial sponsorship, Football League payments and television rights, in addition to ticket sales and stadium sub-leases
    Further revenue streams from player contracts “sell-on” clauses
    Projected revenue for season ending May 2010 - £13.8million
    An information memorandum is in the course of production and should be available in the week commencing 8 Feb 2010, which will comprise a synopsis of salient points of the opportunity and will be available to interested parties following the signing of the confidentiality agreement.
    Confidentiality agreements can be obtained from the Joint Administrators c/o The P&A Partnership, 93 Queen Street, Sheffield, S1 1WF
    Tel: 01142 755033
  • edited February 2010
    Here's the advert that was in todays Financial Times...

17163_326036555782_684500782_5125187_1325207_n.jpg
  • What's going on with the mods today? So slow to react that even Medder's has got involved!
  • Jog along now George or you'll be late for your clarinet lesson...
  • 0902_cpforsalebig.jpg
    Here's a better copy.

Medders, I take it you're quoting from some hooligan film?
  • Goodbye...
  • Sponsored links:

• Not being funny but when was you in my house?

I'll have a word with the mrs when I get in!!!!!
  • Projected revenue for season ending May 2010 -£13.8million

Now I ain't no investor or business man, but projected revenue of -13.8mill doesn't sound like much fun to me
  • Is it 1st April already ?
  • right then doesny look good.....
  • I heard that Sullivan & Gold have a bit left over following their coup at the Boleyn.....