Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He'd certainly suit their free flowing attack from the back policy but i can't see it. He's definitely on his way though, Rangers are totally skint.
  • Shouldn't this be under the fun, jokes & captions category?

• Where he will join Victor Moses!

Agent talk no doubt but Rangers do need to get rid, in these hard times, as he is there biggest asset. Be handy re any any sell on if it happened though.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]

Where he will join Victor Moses!

Agent talk no doubt but Rangers do need to get rid, in these hard times, as he is there biggest asset. Be handy re any any sell on if it happened though.

Haha Wigan it is then!
  • As if - Marquez, Pique, Puyol, Chygrynskiy all better, plus they have Henrique and Caceres for the future.
  • edited February 2010
    This is hilarious. That muppet isn't fit to wear a jekyll Barca kit from the moody stalls on Oxford Street, let alone a real one.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]jekyll

LOL never heard that before. Slang for slang. I love it.
  • I've heard the Sevilla rumour before, but the Barca one is ludicrous! He would get torn apart in La Liga. The defenders in Spain are all very skilful ball players but they are also tough, hard players. e.g. Puyol, Ramos, Pique...

He is mid table Premiership at best and even that would be pushing it! It's easy to look world class at Rangers when you're playing against League One standard opposition every week. Christian Dailly to Barca anyone?
  • Not quite League One standard, but I take the point.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Not quite League One standard, but I take the point.

Robbie Keene's only scored one in two and that was was a penalty. Tougher for forwards in Scotland than many may think. But Boogie to Barca that would be a big jump.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chaz Hill[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Not quite League One standard, but I take the point.

Robbie Keene's only scored one in two and that was was a penalty. Tougher for forwards in Scotland than many may think. But Boogie to Barca that would be a big jump.

Anthony Stokes, the Scottish Premiership's second top scorer, couldn't score in the Championship.

From what I saw of Bougherra he will never make it as a top class centre back. Always thought he was more suited to a midfield role where his positional awareness and suicidal runs wouldn't be punished quite as much.
  • [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I've heard the Sevilla rumour before, but the Barca one is ludicrous! He would get torn apart in La Liga. The defenders in Spain are all very skilful ball players but they are also tough, hard players. e.g. Puyol, Ramos, Pique...

He is mid table Premiership at best and even that would be pushing it! It's easy to look world class at Rangers when you're playing against League One standard opposition every week. Christian Dailly to Barca anyone?

I agree that there's no way he'll go to Barca but i'd question whether he'd get torn apart. Barca defenders don't exactly have much to do. Do you ever see Dani Alves in his own half?
    They've conceded 11 goals all season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I've heard the Sevilla rumour before, but the Barca one is ludicrous! He would get torn apart in La Liga. The defenders in Spain are all very skilful ball players but they are also tough, hard players. e.g. Puyol, Ramos, Pique...

I agree that there's no way he'll go to Barca but i'd question whether he'd get torn apart. Barca defenders don't exactly have much to do. Do you ever see Dani Alves in his own half?

I'd argue that they'd have a bit more work to do if they had someone like Bougherra playing for them! He may not get torn apart because there'd be someone to cover for him, but he'd be by far their worst player.
  • Anthony Stokes wasn't Pardew really really keen to blow several million on him?

And you can just imagine a Barca defence lining up with Boogie and Moutakil in it, I think Jerez would fancy their chances (possibly only of scoring though).
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I've heard the Sevilla rumour before, but the Barca one is ludicrous! He would get torn apart in La Liga. The defenders in Spain are all very skilful ball players but they are also tough, hard players. e.g. Puyol, Ramos, Pique...

I meant just generally playing in Spain for any team, e.g Sevilla