Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When we get promoted

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
How will we get on?
Like.
Leicester in the play off mix in 6th?
or
Scunthorpe hovering above the relegation places in 19th with only 9 wins in 29 games?
or
Peterborough adrift at the bottom without a single away win all season?
The signs arent great are they?

Comments

• edited February 2010
    IF we get promoted.......we will struggle with this squad (actually more to the point, this defence and strikeforce)
  • We'd win the league and then win the Premier League before we go onto conquer Europe

Parky ARMY!
  • It will be all the foreign travelling to play in Champions League fixtures that will be most tedious. Sorry I had to get the first moan in here,,,all that incessant high profile football and media attention, bah !
  • .... this is what we'll sing......
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]IF we get promoted.......we will struggle with this squad (actually more to the point, this defence and strikeforce)[/quote]

What EA said
  • [cite]Posted By: Mister Windscreen[/cite]The new South stand built with Lego is going to look awful in contrast with the rest of the ground!

SOUTH STAND!!!!! Henry, have a word ;-)
  • Struggle - Peterborough, or struggle - Scunthorpe?
    I remember a Leicester director saying how Charlton were the model they were aspiring to to climb the league.
    Can the tables now be turned, or are Leicester a different fish altogether?
  • edited February 2010
    If we were to go up then I would imagine that some conservative strengthening will take place through loans and astute cheap/free purchases. Maybe I'm old fashioned but I think that we could reasonably be anywhere between 11th and 16th in a first season. Then a big global conglomerate finally wakes up to our potential and invests the money needed for us to get out of the Championship the right way!! Getting out of League 1 is the first step and by no means certain. It is vital that all the players and fans realise just how important this season is and is totally crucial to the future of the club.
    The run in starts now and we need to make the players enjoy playing at The Valley and make the opposition scared to play here.
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite].... this is what we'll sing......

E
  • Sponsored links: