Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What Pardew should have said

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
From the BBC

Bradford City boss Stuart McCall says that he is ready to quit as manager of the League Two club.
And McCall believes the signs are there that it is time for him to walk away.
"I just think it's time now to get a lucky manager in. He might not be the best manager but if he can be lucky that would be good for the club," he said.

Great stuff!
If only Pards had thrown his cards on the table, say after three games in charge and before he FLUSHED ALL OUR CASH down the toilet, and said, nah Mr Murray, what you need is a LUCKY manager!

Comments

• he is lucky - walked away with over a million from us
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]he is lucky - walked away with over a million from us
    yeah and then got a job at Southampton - a League One club but plenty of
    money to spend.
  • Just looking at the table, they'd still be out the play offs with their points back.

Not that i'm bothered about them, but surely there must be a bit of unrest with the money he's spent...?
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Just looking at the table, they'd still be out the play offs with their points back.

Not that i'm bothered about them, but surely there must be a bit of unrest with the money he's spent...?

He's totally dropped 3 of the back 4 they've had all season and now has Fonte, Seaborne and Otsemobor playing. 3 new men in a back will take time to gel.
    And Lee Barnard came on as sub with 4 minutes remaining.

Also for those panicking about us only getting 500 or so tickets for Exeter, Saints took 1044 there on saturday.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Just looking at the table, they'd still be out the play offs with their points back.

Only 5 points from bottom 4.