Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jordan in the Telegraph

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't understand the defence of Henry Winter, he wrote that the English fans were chanting we hate Santana because of sectarian reasons...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]agreeing to a loan of £5.1m with a rate of 18% on it.

That was the most disappointing thing about the article for me, that Henry Winter didn't raise that sort of poor decision making as playing a part of the process. Still, maybe he thought that just letting the bloke speak for himself would be enough to show the world what a complete twunt he is...and he was right.
  • Options
    Sousa makes a very valid point here: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/swansea-city-fc/2010/02/07/swans-boss-sousa-unhappy-over-palace-ruling-91466-25777405/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bournemouth Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]agreeing to a loan of £5.1m with a rate of 18% on it.

That was the most disappointing thing about the article for me, that Henry Winter didn't raise that sort of poor decision making as playing a part of the process. Still, maybe he thought that just letting the bloke speak for himself would be enough to show the world what a complete twunt he is...and he was right.
    My thoughts too. Rather than the portrayal of a "local bloke done good" who only had the best of intentions and has fallen foul of all the badies that litter professional football, why did he not pull him up for being stupid and having the business acumen of 12 year old.

He has been utterly irresponsible to every employee, fan and supplier of CPFC but is trying to come out of this whole sorry affair like he's been hard done by. The bloke is a moron imbecile.
  • Options
    Just noticed that Henry Winter is on twitter. @henrywinter