Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton and Hove Albion - the key to success?

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Anyone else notice that these fellas are plaing the teams currently in 1st (h) 2nd (a) 3rd (a) 4th (a) 6th(h) and 7th(h) between now and mid March?
Could be an interesting 6 games to cast half an eye over.

Comments

• Their home form is abysmal so would not want to rely on them getting anything off the top teams at Withdean, away from home they beat Saints and have strikers who score goals (unlike us). Glenn Murray has around 10 goals for the season, I think all away from home.
  • Glenn Murray has around 10? That's not that great and less than Burton.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Glenn Murray has around 10? That's not that great and less than Burton.

Or Bailey!
  • I would not wish to heighten hopes here everyone. They are my local club-I live in Shoreham-and I get to see them on a fairly frequent basis aside from my STH duties in SE7. Times havenot been good in Brighton since they got rid of Dean Wilkins-now no 2to Pardew-and reinstated Mickey Adams. The timing of this was very odd as wilkins has steered them to 7th at the end of the season and they were playing good football.
    Under Adams they were dreadful and Russel Slade saved them from relegation last year-was seen as the new Messiah and then sacked in October. Step forward Mr Gus Poyet who has hardly set the world on fire.
    They have been really poor at Home I go to see them on Tues v Huddersfield-and there is unrest in the camp with Forster handing in transfer request.
    Northstandchat.com is the Fans website and a really good site with a diverse range of topics and threads.
    Finally if you think we moan-this lot take it to a whole new level!!

Come on you Reds
  • I can think of one of those game in which they will probably get some points.....
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]I can think of one of those game in which they will probably get some points.....

Was that a Hamlet cigar moment, Ash Tray .... ?

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Brighton are bobbins. Have been to three games at Withdean this season (Wycombe, Leeds and us) and going v Norwich on Saturday. They couldn't play their way out of a paper bag. The whole Nicky Forster (their only decent striker) chucking in a transfer request thing won't help neither. They will lie down and capitulate to all and sundry. Look elsewhere if you want someone to take points off the top two...

Think that's a bit unfair. Glenn Murray is a decent player - wouldn't mind seeing him getting a chance in a better team - us maybe!
  • So us Leeds and Colisbiester to get a point each off them, the others get three.
    Oh dear.