Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Form

So, 2 wins in our last 9 games & those were against very poor opposition in Wycombe & Hartlepool where we only scraped through.

No clean sheets for ages and strikers not scoring (except the odd pen). What has happened, the squad is miles better than our recent form so I just do not get it. This league is very poor with the exception of a very small handful of teams.

We desperately need to string some results together and win at least 4 of our next 5 because then the difficult games kick in until the seasons end and we will be looking behind us instead of in front of us for the run inif we dont get points now!

Come on lads, I know you are good enough - you just have to believe it yourselves.

Comments

• We all know our squad is in the top 3 in this division. However, never underestimate what a season like last year can do to a players psyche. We are wobbling and we are in danger of falling over. It must be very easy for some of the players to have last seasons farce in the back of their minds. A few poor results and the doubt kicks in. That leaves you with a team of frightened rabbits who cant get the basics right.

For what its worth I think we are probably one result away from kick starting the season. Genuinelly believe we will turn over Bristol Rovers.