Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can anyone going tonight

Please give Oliver Denham a big cheer,he was supposed to be mascot for the orginal game, and is still going up tonight to be mascot,both him and my littlen are leaving school at lunchtime and making the journey up,so a big cheer would be greatly appreciated.Maybe a chant of there's
only one Ollie Denham.I know it would make both his and his parents day.

cheers everyone COYR

Comments

• I can't promise i'll be able to articulate any words after the booze on the train down steve, but i'll jump around like a lunatic and cheer and attempt to clap if that suffices? ;-)
  • that'll do mate i'm not driving either i think ollies mum is and we are hoping to stop off for a pub meal and beers so should be good night out.
  • I think you should all booooo the mascots.
  • Dont worry mascots always get a cheer :-) i wont be there but if i was i would definately start or join in the chant!
  • Will look out for him & give a special cheer .
  • Will try and get some footage and include it in the next vid if ur happy for it to be on there
  • choice just spoken to his mum who said it would be great if you could do it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I think you should all booooo the mascots.

I'll give the lad a chance but if he misplaces a pass in that little warm up triangle thing the mascots always do together then I'll shall be all-over him.
  • No probs, i will get in the ground about 730 so should be there in time.
    COYR.
  • Is it Mascot88 ?

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope Redarmy gives him less abuse than he gave the poor ballboy on Saturday :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Please give Oliver Denham a big cheer,he was supposed to be mascot for the orginal game, and is still going up tonight to be mascot,both him and my littlen are leaving school at lunchtime and making the journey up,so a big cheer would be greatly appreciated.Maybe a chant of there's
    only one Ollie Denham.I know it would make both his and his parents day.

cheers everyone COYR

Taking kids out of school and missing valuable lesson time. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • bumped for the lad.

Good luck tonight all
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Is it Mascot88 ?

;-)

No, it's Mascot2010, of course....
  • Good luck to the lad, Steve.

It'll be a proud moment for him.
    Let's hope this time the team do Oliver and the rest of us proud.

It's just a bit overdue.

;o)
  • well the events went like this.Broke down at Warwick services rung RAC who said it would be a couple of hours.Explained the situation to a couple of Charlton fans who offered to take Ollie,Joe & Ollies mum up to the ground whilst we waited.When RAC turned up they said all they could do would be to tow us home,the Charlton fans had already said if this happened they would drop the other 3 home for us.So Ollies dad and myself are left at warwick services.After 20 mins RAC ring and say their driver has done too many hours today and cant take us home,if they provide a courtesy car they will get the car back tomorrow.Great we think at least we will see second half.1 mile from gorund afka texts me to say we are 1 nil down,we get in the ground and 2 mins later we equalise.What a bloody day,at least Oliie still got to be mascot but shame his dad didn't see him lead the team out.
  • Good on the Charlton fans for offering the lift, meaning the night wasnt totally ruined for them.
  • Hope choice did that video, that'll be good for his dad to see
  • You sat just in front of us, northstandsteve . Ollie appeared to have enjoyed his debut on the pitch and his enormous halftime hotdog !!

Sorry to hear of your travel problems..always a worst nightmare when going to away matches by car. But great to hear about the Addick Samaritans who helped you out. Well done PS !